• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern SEMA — Supernatural Events Management Agency (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Straw-Berry Milk

Princess of Berry Bliss

Wl5qEyz.png
RULES

TBA

necronaut necronaut , Quati Quati , BeyondDandy BeyondDandy , Kirito Kei Kirito Kei , loonybin loonybin , varda varda

Hey! Threads are done. I tried working on a CS Generator, but it didn't quite work out. Either way, we have a CS template now. I'll start working on the rules soon. We'll also add information about creatures in the Lore page, so if anyone has ideas or suggestions for creatures, events, situations etc., just tell us and we'll add them there. We're thinking about doing pools to see which creatures our characters will have to deal with. And remember we welcome suggestions not only for the missions, but for Archs and the Overall Plot.

Thanks everyone for being interested in this RP. Me and Oinari Oinari are very glad to see our baby idea receiving so much love.

Original Interest Check

Last edited:
She’s up! I think I may have edged the line between cool and OP a bit too closely; hope that’s not the case ☺️

She’s up! I think I may have edged the line between cool and OP a bit too closely; hope that’s not the case ☺️

I particularly don't have a problem with it. Her other traits make up for the genius like intellect. Of course I'm okay with it as long as most characters are normal. I still have to talk to Oinari about the CS, but I don't think there should a problem.
On a side note, it seems you accidentally deleted the color code on the last couple items. I was still able to read it, but hopefully you could fix it? The color is #3E4B51.
Edit: also, deep knowledge about the supernatural will probably be useful, considering y'know, they work against the supernatural. So that's really good.

I particularly don't have a problem with it. Her other traits make up for the genius like intellect. Of course I'm okay with it as long as most characters are normal. I still have to talk to Oinari about the CS, but I don't think there should a problem.
On a side note, it seems you accidentally deleted the color code on the last couple items. I was still able to read it, but hopefully you could fix it? The color is #3E4B51.
Edit: also, deep knowledge about the supernatural will probably be useful, considering y'know, they work against the supernatural. So that's really good.
Thank you! An while I don't know much about BBCodes, I'll go fiddle around and see if I can fix it. Sorry about that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back