• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern SEMA - Supernatural Events Management Agency (Interest Check) // Full

Straw-Berry Milk

Princess of Berry Bliss

SUPERNATURAL EVENTS MANAGEMENT AGENCY

The Supernatural Events Management Agency, or SEMA, is an organization that investigates supernatural threats. It was founded in London, in 1868, by Percy Abraham Wilde, and currently holds offices in ten other countries. The Supernatural Operations Unit is the unit that actively participates in the intervention and, if necessary, capture and execution of supernatural creatures that cause damage and ruptures, intentional or otherwise, to the standard functioning of the human society. This unit holds two divisions that together make this mission possible: the Analysis and Intelligence Division and the Field Division. The AID and FD agents work together in teams towards the eradication of these events and creatures. Here are some of their stories.

tags: intermediate; supernatural; dark; gore?; who knows

► The Plot.
Our characters will be, as you probably guessed, agents that constitute one of the many teams in the Agency (SEMA). Firstly we’ll have them working on a few missions that are seemingly unrelated. Seemingly. Truth is, however, that something darker seems to be rising. The supernatural creatures are more daring, more confident, acting out more boldly and often. Our team will be the first to notice and investigate that.
Events and creatures will be written by one or both GMs and will respond to the characters' actions. Nothing is concrete. Something might be beaten or might not, it depends on the circumstances and their actions/choices.

► Characters and players limitation.
We need a minimum of 4 characters and a maximum of 8. Ideally we’ll have six or more characters. If we do not meet the maximum amount, players are welcome to create more than one character, but at first we’ll limit it to one character per player.
All characters will be part of the same team and since each team is composed by agents from both the Analysis and Intelligence Division and the Field Division, we’ll have half of each, more or less. This will be set as soon as we know how many players and characters we need to take into consideration.
All characters must be adults. They are welcome to be transplants from an office from another country, new to the Agency, old to the Agency etc. Be creative. But characters that are Super Intelligent Teenagers That Were Hired by The CIA and Are Now Retired™ and The Like™ won’t be accepted. Character Sheets will be analyzed and accepted/declined by the two GMs in a first come first served manner.

► Specialties.
Some characters might be able to perform magic or have other abilities, but if you want to include that to your character, please ask us before putting it into your Character Sheet. Also, the majority must be normal humans.
Just because your character might not be able to perform Supernatural Stuff, it doesn’t mean they don’t have unique abilities. If your character is part of the AID, what kind of skills would it be good to have? Knowledge of folklore and myths, linguistics and history are some of them. If they’re part of the FD, well… Martial arts, knowledge of firearms and Amazing Stuff That Is Not OP, among others.

► What kind of supernatural things are we talking about?
Don’t worry, we’re not counting sparkling vampires and cute werewolves in. The creatures or events our team deals with are the kind that pose a threat to the human society. (Questions such as “Where do the socks go?” and “Why is my mail lost?” shall be addressed to the Office of Requirements.)
Some creatures and events the Supernatural Operations Unit has reported are: fairies, hellhounds, chupacabras, Actual Spooky vampires, Shia LaBeouf, cultists with access to Actual Magic, among others.

► Setting.
London, modern era. Yep, that’s it. It’s possible the characters might have to travel, but everything should happen around that area. Or not. We don’t have a clue.

► RP backstory and future development.
This RP was initially developed in 2015 with a total of three players and 10 characters. Later it was rebooted as a 1x1 between the two GMs with, again, a total of more characters than we should try RPing in one single RP. Now we decided to give it a go as a small-ish group.
The overall plot remains the same, narrating one team’s missions and discovering a bigger thing going on. But we don’t have a solid, inflexible thing. This RP will respond to whatever we want and that means we are more than open to suggestions and ideas, be it for a small arch or the overall plot, after all, this isn’t only for me or Oinari, but for all the players.

And that's it! Drop a line if you're interested, have questions or whatever. And thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Oh, hey, I'm deeply interested!!
(I guess I've already told you but, I'm very, very, hyped for this)

Hope more people show up...​

So excited >.< I deeply missed this RP and our old chars u.u

*whisper* Caron was my favourite, so easy to annoy hehehe e.e

So excited >.< I deeply missed this RP and our old chars u.u

*whisper* Caron was my favourite, so easy to annoy hehehe e.e

I can guarantee you he does not miss you. Or any of your characters. Well, except Theo, I guess. And yeah, I miss this a lot too!

[dies]

This seems like an extremely interesting setting. (color me interested)

While we are still finishing the character sheet and some other stuff you can have this pic, and remember the tag for this RP : #keepcalmandannoycaron
(Stardust will say that the tag isn't real, but it is e.e)
kc.jpg

While we are still finishing the character sheet and some other stuff you can have this pic, and remember the tag for this RP : #keepcalmandannoycaron
(Stardust will say that the tag isn't real, but it is e.e)

I seriously need to keep Caron away from your evil mind.

(Also, of course it isn't.)

((Also² I can't believe you made an image just to annoy my poor OC))

Hello. This seems amazing. I have been making Character Sheets for what feels like weeks, but none of the Rps actually ever start. I am becoming slightly despondent. The only semi-consistant one I was in seems to have died... Anyway. If you find that you need another hand, feel free to tag me in.

Hello. This seems amazing. I have been making Character Sheets for what feels like weeks, but none of the Rps actually ever start. I am becoming slightly despondent. The only semi-consistant one I was in seems to have died... Anyway. If you find that you need another hand, feel free to tag me in.

Hi! I feel you. The Plague is infecting all forums across the interwebs. This RP is very dear to us, though. It might not be the greatest thing ever, but it's one of our oldest ideas and we want to write this.
We might be able to add another person, but I won't promise anything at this moment. A small(ish) group is best for this kind of story. But either me or Oinari Oinari will be sure to update you. And thanks for showing interest!

Very interested!! Would love a darling in the franxx 02 type chara but toned down. Like 'monster' working on the good side if that's allowed. :3 "^w^

Pls no be full
Am interest )):

No- but seriously. This seems like a breath of fresh air. It is extremely creative, and still with a clear image of its boundaries and where it wants to go. I can tell this was well-thought out and had a lot of genuine love put into it. Both things a lot of rps now are lacking.
Very good. *ok hand emoji*

If you're not full, I'd love to be part of this.

Edit: It seems you guys are full...
Sigh.
Definitely hit me up if you guys need another player though! This one'll be a good one, I know it!

Hi, sounds neat. If you ever need another then count me in.
This sounds very interesting so if you still need players you can count me as interested (:
Pls no be full
Am interest )):

No- but seriously. This seems like a breath of fresh air. It is extremely creative, and still with a clear image of its boundaries and where it wants to go. I can tell this was well-thought out and had a lot of genuine love put into it. Both things a lot of rps now are lacking.
Very good. *ok hand emoji*

If you're not full, I'd love to be part of this.

Edit: It seems you guys are full...
Sigh.
Definitely hit me up if you guys need another player though! This one'll be a good one, I know it!

Hullo ^^ Thanks for showing interest!
To be honest, I never thought this RP would attract so much attention, but I'm glad it did (it probably means we're doing something right).
As you guys know we are already full. But if that changes, we'll let you know.

I'm interested.
Very interested!! Would love a darling in the franxx 02 type chara but toned down. Like 'monster' working on the good side if that's allowed. :3 "^w^

For all those who showed interest: thank you so much! I deeply appreciate it.

And remember: don't listen to Stardust. Keep using the tag!
#keepcalmandannoycaron

Users who are viewing this thread

Back