• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seiyo Academy

Would you join?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• Total voters

Brent

The Female Virgo

Welcome to Seiyo Academy! Here at Seiyo, we are a very understanding and calm academy. On the outside that is. . . In the inside, you could say it was hectic back then. You see, many people see our students as calm, well-mannered which makes human parents send there children here. You may be wondering right now. " Why do you keep saying what people think we are? " or you might be thinking something like this. " What's the point with this so called human parents. " You see, Seiyo is not just a academy for humans. Its a Academy for Angels, Demons. We also accept Fallen Angels, Hybrids along with Angels who have to protect Humans also known as Guardian Angels. Now, you may be wondering how we keep this school in the inside under control. Simple. We separate them. Humans shouldn't know about Angels and Demons, along with Hybrids. In fact they should be apart from each other, who knows what hectic the two pairs could cause. Hey, Angels and Demon's still don't completely get along still. Though, this year we decided to change things up this time. Seiyo are now combing every single species for each classroom. Who knows what might happen? Besides, this is just a experiment for this year. But, enough with this. What are you, and who are you? Will you make a difference to Seiyo, or will you just make everything worse. Who knows, we'll have to find out.

If you didn't understand what this is about. Its about a Academy combining Angels, Demons , and Humans along with Fallen Angels and Guardian Angels together in each classroom in the academy.

Would anyone be interested though?

This seems quite interesting, I'd like to ask a few questions, but still interested.

I'd like to ask if there is any post length requirement? Also, is there a plot to the RP? Or is this a slice-of-life RP where everything is made up as we go along? Those are the only questions that really come to mind at the moment; may or may not be more down the road though.

Since I understand writer's block atleast 4 lines, though I wouldn't mind more.

Its kind of just a go with the flow roleplay, though I'm up for any ideas to add.

This . . . I like this. I get very picky which is a bad habit when it comes to roleplay, so- YAY FOR CREATING A GOOD IDEA!

Brent said:
Ah, thank you! I'm glad you liked it. :P
I have a question concerning what the academy would accept. Would it strictly be bound to just angels/guardian angels/fallen angels, demons, humans, and hybrids? I would guess not, but if so that's perfectly fine! ^^

@Tempestral

Mostly yes, but if you wanted to be something different you would have to ask me and I would have to be persuaded with a good CS and stuff.
:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back