• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Seem to hit a wall.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ladies and Gentlemen of the internet,
As much as I love to write and read my inbox seems a little empty. I do understand life gets in the way, yet I'd love to feel the person I'm writing with is just as excited as I am.

With that being said, I'd like to try something new. I was thinking, I feel like I give you a list. You choose, threw said list and we start to write. What if instead, I give you a list, some roles and you send me the starter!?
Well if maybe I still have your attention, here's a few things about me;
I love romance, angst and semi adult themes, I don't have limits.
I'm 21, and for arguments sake would like to write someone over 18. I know it's internet so you could legit say your any age, just please be as up front as I am, and maybe we can write something less graphic.
I only write here.
I only write as female characters. Yes I know a good writer should write as both, so maybe I'm not the best writer!?
I can reply multiple times a day, I know not everyone is that lucky, yet I wish we all were.
My length depends on what I'm given and my excitement for the story. If I love it and have the time I'll write for pages.
I don't mind small talk.
I detest character sheets!

Anywhoo, message me for that list. Be warned it's full of supernatural creatures, romance cliches and hardships, along with family style writing but No fandoms, or furries.

Still free if anyone's interested!(:

Hm... Can it be true? Somebody with as much free time as me? Hm... Mmm...

Are you still open for RPs? I'll gladly take that list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back