• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Seeking Writers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suum

Fictitious Fox
Hiya.

A very soft expression of the fact I am interested in finding a few writers who might be interested in frequent, but small commissions of writing work. Much like my logo design thread, the topics aren't inherently all that interesting, but realistically I'd love to find a few people who might want to get involved with this and would love to hear from anyone who has any experience writing professionally, quickly (important), and to deadlines. Not looking for anyone with specific expertise in any given topic, but just capable and fast writers with a good use of language and looking for small commissions.

Hit me up!

You might consider providing an example of word count, subject/prompt, typical expected turnaround time and so on. A few details may draw the better writers on this site.

It's still a little vague at this point since it's a soft expression. It'd be around an hour's work each day (weekdays) to be completed at any point during that day so that I could use it the next day. Subject/prompts would be sent via email. Each day more subjects/prompts would be sent than would be needed, so there'd likely be a number of potential subjects to choose from at any given time. There is no set overarching topic since it'd cover quite a few, but no expertise is required in the topic.

Personally, I would have appreciated some information on what we're actually writing. The cloak-and-dagger doesn't help too. Who are you? Why are you seeking writers here? Do you work for a company or do you have your own company? I don't know if I can trust you. If this is a professional board, you would probably be accosted and/or interrogated, eventually causing a moderator to step in.

Last edited:
Hiya, this is a soft expression of interest as explained, and I have already had a number of interested people contact me privately to discuss this, with success. A soft expression of interest is exactly what it says on the tin, effectively seeing if there is any interest from people before any formal approaches or statements, which there has been and I'm glad of that.

I wouldn't be looking to pass work to anyone who seems to be too difficult or suspicious of someone offering work, because it's simply a bad attitude to have.

I was simply asking questions, because this is not the mode of operation for businesses I'm used to. Soft expression could mean a lot of things - attaching a website address can't be that much harder, can it? However, I can see that you're not open to that. You seem more content to judge people. Over the internet. That's sad. I wouldn't want to work with someone who considers curiosity and caution/wariness a bad attitude to have.

Good day to you.

If you were actually considering the proposition but wanted more information, I think it would have been better to ask in PM.
I personally might consider it sometime over the summer when I have more free time, but not right now.

If you were actually considering the proposition but wanted more information, I think it would have been better to ask in PM.
I personally might consider it sometime over the summer when I have more free time, but not right now.

If that's still your view come summer then by all means drop me a line. It's not a short-term project I'm looking at so keep in touch!

Closed per request of OP.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back