• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking stories!

Stories Abound

I love stories!
Hello everyone!

I hope the day is finding you well. I am seeking players who want to create fun stories together. I play most either male of female characters, and love just about everything there is. I love multiple stories, or stories within stories. I love to get sidetracked, and I love to help other characters (Hopefully yours!) have fun stories too. Whether that means I play the bad person, or we work together with our characters to overcome obstacles and fulfill our quest, all the better! I am hoping to play with people who have original characters of their own, or are willing to create them. If you are interested, I love just about any type of fantasy, from dark and gritty, high fantasy, urban fantasy, even stories that will at some point contain romance! If your interested. Please let me know, I'd love to start brain storming with you!

Adore dark and gritty love stories, if maybe you’d wanna write let me know.

Hi, I'd love to discuss plots with you! I have a few myself, but I'd love to hear about some that you have in mind, as well! Maybe even combine our ideas together to make an ultimate story! Anyway, due to myself being a new member, I cannot send PMs. So, we can either discuss ideas here or if you can, I'd appreciate it if you could send me a message :) I hope you have had a wonderful day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back