• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking someone to do a Helluva boss RP with me!

Wynterrose

I'm giving in to my intrusive thoughts..
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I am new here, and am currently looking for someone who may be interested in playing as Fizzarolli, from helluva boss, for me. I am looking for a potentially long term RP partner who is willing to do a Fizzarolli x OC Role play.

I have a big of a story in mind, in case anyone is curious as to read it! I am open to different types of storylines, but I have been fiddling around with the idea of this one in particular.

The events of this roleplay take place before Fizzarolli's accident in the fire, he is currently still working in the circus with Blitzo, however there is one small difference; an addition to their circle of friendship. Wynter is a succubus, who originated in the envy ring, who had run away from home at a young age to join the circus. She quickly befriended Blitzo, and Fizzarolli and joined in their circus act. As time went on, Fizzarolli noticed himself developing a bit of a crush on Wynter, but found himself unable to openly confess his feelings.
It is currently the day before Fizzarolli's birthday (The one in which his horrible accident takes place) and he is pacing around outside Wynter's room, frantically waiting to confess to her. Will Fizzarolli's feelings be returned? Or will he be forced to deal with rejection?

Hello!

I am new here, and am currently looking for someone who may be interested in playing as Fizzarolli, from helluva boss, for me. I am looking for a potentially long term RP partner who is willing to do a Fizzarolli x OC Role play.
Are you saying you would play fizz and you’re searching for an oc? Would I be of interest? I have a shark oc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back