• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking RP partners!

pochiko

Ghost Captain
Greetings! I'm pochiko! I've been roleplaying for about 2 years already. After returning from real life hassles, I'm eager to find more people to RP with in the long run!

Rules & Such

1. I am a full-time college student. And I also have other interests outside of RP'ing. I can respond multiple times a day, but don't be surprised if I go quiet for at least 2 days straight. You can expect responses from me at least 3 times a week.
  2. Likewise, I also expect you to respond at least 3 times a week. I lose interest in RP's fast otherwise.
  3. Anything goes in the RP's in terms of content, as long as it abides to the site rules. If you'd rather RP something rule-breaking, then we have to take it off-site to something like Skype.
  4. No godmodding.
  5. Responses should be at least one paragraph in length.
  6. I try to mirror response length, but I usually hover between 2-4 paragraphs in length.
  7. I only play female characters... sorry, but I haven't found a male character I enjoy RP'ing as.

For examples of my writing style, please check here!

I don't have any plot ideas at the moment, but I'm open to any plot ideas and pairings that you may have. I have a strong craving for fantasy mixed in a modern setting, or RPs involving androids in a sci-fi setting. Of course, I'll contribute and offer my own ideas for a plot too! I don't expect my partner to do all the work; this is collaborative writing, after all!

I also have a weird quirk for my choice of characters... I only RP as characters from the Bemani series pop'n music. To keep it simple, they are characters with an anime aesthetic. They have basic personality and background with likes, dislikes, and hobbies. However, since they greatly lack in detail, I tend to stuff them with my own fanon interpretation to the point they're almost like original characters... but at the end of the day, they're not. I hope this doesn't bother you! They're adaptable enough to function perfectly fine out of their canon universe, so don't worry about compatibility!

Thank you for reading this! Feel free to PM/reply here if interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there! I was curious what you mean by androids exactly? But other than that you sound like a wonderful person to role play with. I like your blog too and I like the characters.

Fantasy and magical role plays are a few of my favorite and specialties, but recently I started a futuristic role play with a friend and maybe you can judge me on how that is going so far. Futuristic - Secret of the Mines of Oor (Mollisol and Zaxs)

Hope to hear from you soon, Pm me.~

Zaxs said:
Hey there! I was curious what you mean by androids exactly? But other than that you sound like a wonderful person to role play with. I like your blog too and I like the characters.
Fantasy and magical role plays are a few of my favorite and specialties, but recently I started a futuristic role play with a friend and maybe you can judge me on how that is going so far. Futuristic - Secret of the Mines of Oor (Mollisol and Zaxs)

Hope to hear from you soon, Pm me.~
Thanks for replying!
The androids I have in mind practically look like humans. Their key defining characteristic to distinguish them from humans is their holographic ID rings projecting from their wrists. The androids are usually programmed to fulfill a particular job, from as simple as being a helping hand around the farm to serving as entertainers.

I'll PM you shortly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back