• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Seeking RP Partner!

NeverBacksDown

Storyline
Of all the places to end up, it was here. Igarashi High was the school that the 'rejects' were sent to. If a kid was kicked out of school for fighting, or any sort of bad behavior Igarashi High was their destiny. Igarashi was known as a lot of different things; 'school of rejects,' 'bad kid school,' 'loser high.' No matter what it was called though, everyone avoided anyone who went to that school. It was easy to spot them by their uniforms. Most of the kids that went to this school had been given up on by society, friends, and even family. However, they have each other, and a teacher or two that actually gave a damn about them. Leap into the lives of high school kids that are just trying to get past the reputation their school uniforms brand them as, and find their way through their crazy loves lives.

Guidelines
  • I prefer to roleplay with someone who is going to be willing to roleplay multiple characters, not just your OC. I have created 12 OCs for this specific roleplay, so I'd appreciate it if you would play a couple of them. I also encourage you to make more than 1 OC, but it's not required. I may not use all my OCs either.
  • No Mary/Gary-sues. No one is perfect. Please don’t make everyone fall in love with your OC. I’m okay with love triangles, I’m okay with having up to three-four people liking you, but more than that is a little excessive. I think that’s fair, if not let me know and we can have an adult conversation about it.
  • I prefer to use anime pictures for this rp, for the looks of your character.
  • I’m okay with BxG, BxB and GxG, as well as teacher x student relationships. Just let me know if you are NOT okay with any of these, also what’s your favorite color?
  • Please I would love your input on planning the rp, developing it more than what I have in the storyline description. So please help me in that
  • Pre-made forms are allowed, as long as you add a couple things that are important to the rp.
  • I prefer descriptive, it doesn’t have to be a lot. Just one full line, because I know it’s too hard sometimes. That being said, I can rp a paragraph, but keep in mind it can be hard for two characters to have a conversation with both of us writing a whole paragraph each time.
  • You play my crush, and I will play yours. That also includes the amount of lines. If you play your OC with 5 lines, and my crush with 1 line I will do the same. What is your favorite show?
  • Your character can be depressed, but don’t go overboard with it.
  • Cursing, and violence will happen. Just let me know what your limit is. Say 1/10. 1 being uncomfortable (try to avoid it), and 10 meaning go all out. I’m 10/10
  • If you agree, tell me. Also, tell me any triggers you might have.
  • If you would like to try this rp with me message me, along with the few things I have asked in the rules (Just so I know you have read them.) As well as any rules you would like me to follow, it is unfair for me to demand these things of you and not expect you to have rules as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back