• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Roleplays! :)

GraysonAldaine

You take me the way I am <3
Hello all!

I'm looking for any kind of RP right now! I'm taking ideas and I'll even give you some to work with! The only requests that I have is that you make semi-regular posts, or give me warning when that's not a possibility and that you let me know if you aren't enjoying yourself! This is just as much for your own enjoyment as it is for mine!

So, as for ideas that I have/have done before/ or are currently doing and would love another perspective on:

I am always down for a good ol' Harry Potter Roleplay. I've actually got about a dozen and a half starters (with OCs, mind you) for that fandom!

I am also always open to roleplaying within the DC Universe, though I tend to be a bit more picky there. I have an OC that I've been trying to take for a spin, but it just hasn't happened yet.

I adore Slice of Life, Family Roles, and Pregnancy Roles too! Don't be shy! I'll come up with ideas and you can toss some of yours my way too!

There are so many things currently floating around in my head! Just send me a PM and let me know what you're in the mood for! :*

Hello all!

I'm looking for any kind of RP right now! I'm taking ideas and I'll even give you some to work with! The only requests that I have is that you make semi-regular posts, or give me warning when that's not a possibility and that you let me know if you aren't enjoying yourself! This is just as much for your own enjoyment as it is for mine!

So, as for ideas that I have/have done before/ or are currently doing and would love another perspective on:

I am always down for a good ol' Harry Potter Roleplay. I've actually got about a dozen and a half starters (with OCs, mind you) for that fandom!

I am also always open to roleplaying within the DC Universe, though I tend to be a bit more picky there. I have an OC that I've been trying to take for a spin, but it just hasn't happened yet.

I adore Slice of Life, Family Roles, and Pregnancy Roles too! Don't be shy! I'll come up with ideas and you can toss some of yours my way too!

There are so many things currently floating around in my head! Just send me a PM and let me know what you're in the mood for! :*
Hey! I want to do a Harry Potter roleplay, sorry if I’m late. I have an oc that I’d like to try if I can! She’s a ravenclaw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back