• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking RolePlaying partners! ♥ Preferably Romance ♥

KebabQueen

Feeling fairly bored
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

♥ Hello everyone ♥

I've been on this forum for a while now, but I've never really taken the time to get myself out there properly. I guess I'm quite lazy.

I'm interested in finding a fairly long term 1x1 RolePlaying partner! Obvious by the thread title. So let's get straight into this:

I am a lover of romance and all things whimsical, that's what I'm mainly looking for in this partner. I'm not a big lover of fandom Roleplays, but there are a small few that I'll be happy to Roleplay for. Generally, I like to develop my own stories and plots, with my own set of unique characters. I have no problem brainstorming these assets.

I expect a good paragraph or two of detailed and
grammatically correct description and dialogue in my RolePlaying partner, I don't expect an essay, but I'd love it if you did one! From me you can expect two paragraphs at the least. I am a big fan of history and fantasy, especially a mixture of the two, like Game of Thrones. If the history isn't 100x accurate, I don't really mind. Heck, if it isn't 10x accurate I doubt I'd care, it's the historical undertones that attract me to the genre.

Here are a few RolePlaying plot lines I'd be particularly interested in doing. The words in
red are the roles I'd prefer to play:

First, my absolute favourite rp to play...

Random man (m duh) x
Random woman (f duh)

-Pretty much just boy meets girl in a shop or somewhere and eventually they fall in love-

Abductor (m) x
Abductee (m/f)

Prince (m) x
Commoner (m/f)

Thief (m) x
Thief (m/f)

Supernatural (Preferably demon , angel or God) (m) x
Human (m/f)

Rich (m) x
Poor (m/f)

Bully (m) x Victim (m/f)

I tend not to double up, I like focusing on just the one character most of the time, but I don't mind doubling up if it works for the both of us.

Those are a few scenarios I'd love to RP! I'm open to anything else though. As you've probably noticed, in all of those scenarios, I require someone to play a male. I'm not so good at fxf, or playing the male with a female. It's harder for me to get into the romantic aspects that way. I've done about two fxf and three fxm where I'm the male, so I'm pretty inexperienced.

Expect some more adult themes when you RP with me too, I won't hold back on swearing. (Though I am open to compromise)

In all honesty, I don't mind if you don't want to RolePlay long term. As long as you can finish a Roleplay with me, I'll be satisfied.

I'm usually available from 4pm to possibly 10pm on weekdays (GMT+1) and for pretty much the whole day on weekends (I have no hobbies lol). Time zones may clash. Likely not on weekends

If you're interested in anything I've said, drop me a DM. If you can't DM yet, tell me in the comments! I'd be happy to discuss a few things there, but not too much.

I hope this wasn't too boring! there's a lot to cover about my wants and needs. Lol. I look forward to talking to you soon
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
KebabQueen said:

♥ Hello everyone ♥

I've been on this forum for a while now, but I've never really taken the time to get myself out there properly. I guess I'm quite lazy.

I'm interested in finding a fairly long term 1x1 RolePlaying partner! Obvious by the thread title. So let's get straight into this:

I am a lover of romance and all things whimsical, that's what I'm mainly looking for in this partner. I'm not a big lover of fandom Roleplays, but there are a small few that I'll be happy to Roleplay for. Generally, I like to develop my own stories and plots, with my own set of unique characters. I have no problem brainstorming these assets.

I expect a good paragraph or two of detailed and
grammatically correct description and dialogue in my RolePlaying partner, I don't expect an essay, but I'd love it if you did one! From me you can expect two paragraphs at the least. I am a big fan of history and fantasy, especially a mixture of the two, like Game of Thrones. If the history isn't 100x accurate, I don't really mind. Heck, if it isn't 10x accurate I doubt I'd care, it's the historical undertones that attract me to the genre.

Here are a few RolePlaying plot lines I'd be particularly interested in doing. The words in
red are the roles I'd prefer to play:

Abductor (m) x
Abductee (m/f)

Prince (m) x
Commoner (m/f)

Thief (m) x
Thief (m/f)

Supernatural (Preferably demon , angel or God) (m) x
Human (m/f)

Rich (m) x
Poor (m/f)

Bully (m) x Victim (m/f)

Those are a few scenarios I'd love to RP! I'm open to anything else though. As you've probably noticed, in all of those scenarios, I require someone to play a male. I'm not so good at fxf, or playing the male with a female. It's harder for me to get into the romantic aspects that way. I've done about two fxf and three fxm where I'm the male, so I'm pretty inexperienced.

Expect some more adult themes when you RP with me too, I won't hold back on swearing. (Though I am open to compromise)

As for fandoms. As I said, not my strongest point, but if any of you watch Drrr!! And want to do a RolePlay on that I'd be happy to. It's sort of my new obsession at the moment, haha.

In all honesty, I don't mind if you don't want to RolePlay long term. As long as you can finish a Roleplay with me, I'll be satisfied.

I'm usually available from 4pm to possibly 10pm on weekdays (GMT+1) and for pretty much the whole day on weekends (I have no hobbies lol). Time zones may clash. Likely not on weekends

If you're interested in anything I've said, drop me a DM. If you can't DM yet, tell me in the comments! I'd be happy to discuss a few things there, but not too much.

I hope this wasn't too boring! there's a lot to cover about my wants and needs. Lol. I look forward to talking to you soon
:)

So I would be interested in doing a long term rp with you and I am the most interested in the supernatural. If you make a long post I will most likely push my self to match your post. However, a lot of the time I do make mistakes such as saying I like swim rather then I like swimming but if I see any of those errors, which happens a lot, I will edit my post to fix it. So if you are willing to rp with me, I am willing to start anytime.

@ChoasMaker I can accept small mistakes, that's not a problem, we all make them. I'll pm you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I was reading your pairings and things when the abductor x abductee popped out at me. An idea popped in my head and it interested me. Mind if we discuss via PM?

*walks in awkwardly, stumbles*

Ah, I'm interested?

I'm bad at these things.

While I'm new here, don't be deceived, I am very experienced and I love that you will use paragraphs and correct grammar. I also love that you like more mature themes. I'm interested im your KidnapperxKidnappe idea. Since I'm new and my privileges are not completely set, if you are interested in Roleplaying with me you will have to start a conversation with me.

Thanks for considering!

Well, I'd be interested in the commoner x Prince. Just to put it out there. I'm not really good playing the male parts - they turn out a little female sooner or later. So I'd prefer playing a princess over a prince.

Given English isn't my mother tongue some grammar or vocabulary slips might happen here and there. I'm not sure if I'll be able to always write at least 2 paragraphs. Depending on the plot it might turn out 1 paragraph. But if you're giving me something to work with, I don't see why I shouldn't write 2 paragraphs. If you're interested in writing with me: just write me a short pm.

Hmm... I actually thought of normal human beings. But depending on what kind of supernatural (I'm not really into demons and vampires) I'd be in for that

KebabQueen said:

11ab78301b74d447f7a09d1f77dab699.jpg

Powers of Pingu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back