• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking Roleplay Partners/Friends :)

love bug

Hello there. My name is Emilie and I'm a huge fan of roleplaying, obviously. I believe I've been actively roleplaying for around 5 years, so I'm no stranger to it. It's easily one of my favourite hobbies. I need more roleplays, so I'm putting this out there to find people. :)

About Me:

• I live in New York and am on Eastern Standard Time. That being said, you'll usually find me lurking later at night. I'm a total night owl. I do log on during the day, though. Just not as frequently.
  • I only roleplay as male characters. It's just more interesting to me. I'll roleplay as trans/non-binary characters too, but I do prefer to use cis-males.
  • I only do MxM if the roleplay is going to involve romance. Of course, if we're using trans/non-binary characters, I'd do something different to fit whichever they identify as. I'm just not too keen on the usual MxF or FxF. Sorry, I know those are popular. :(
  • I'm very relaxed when it comes to mature topics (that fit the site rules, of course). Gore, triggering issues, etc...they don't bother me. In fact, I talk about them a lot. My plots aren't always for the fainthearted. I certainly do fluffy, light-spirited ones, but I enjoy angst and drama too.
  • I love to make friends whilst roleplaying, so don't be afraid to chat with me out of character. My best friend of nearly three years is someone I met through roleplaying online. I'm always eager to make more that way.
  • I'm enjoy detailed roleplays and long responses, but I'll definitely do shorter ones if that's easier. I'm just not a fan of one or two lined answers, much like most people.

Pairings:

• Mental Illness Suffer x Mental Illness Sufferer
  • Physical Illness Sufferer x Physical Illness Sufferer
  • Openly Gay x Closeted
  • Free-Spirit x Uptight (I'd be this one)
  • Homeless x Runaway
  • Popular x Bullied (I'd be this one)

Plot Ideas:

I only have one so far, but I'll add to this as I get more ideas.

• Character A has been forced into human trafficking and is fearful of trying to escape, despite how badly he wants to. Character B's friends tease him about how he's a virgin and get him a prostitute without him knowing. When Character A shows up on his doorstep, Character B decides to give him a safe place to sleep instead of having sex with him. The two grow close from that point on. I'd like to be Character A.

Hope to hear from you soon. :) just leave a message below or PM me if you're interested! xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there, Emilie! I do believe we're in the same time zone, and I believe we have a very similar taste. Both relaxed, friendly, and love RPing, clearly. Based on what I've read, you seem to be the kind of partner I'm searching for. :)

As for pairings, I really like the sound of Free Spirit x Uptight, and Popular x Bullied. Though I would prefer the Free Spirit x Uptight. I have a thought for plot, so if you'd like to hear it, please send a message my way :) I would say more, however it's 5:30 in the morning and I'm eager for sleep xDD

Hi! I'd be interested in the Mental Illness Sufferer x Mental Illness Sufferer or the Openly Gay x Closeted RP :D

Hello Emilie! I just came across this thread and I'm interested in RPing with you. Out of your list, I'm most curious about the Homeless x Runaway idea. Any position is fine with me

Alright. I love your plot idea and follow your rules, a little touchy on the detailed writing rule. My writing can range from a few sentences to maybe 3-4 paragraphs. If that's alright enough for you, I'd love to roleplay with you.

I'd loooooove to do a Mental Illness SufferxMental Illness Sufferer M/M plot with you! Psych-horror is my fave genre. ;3 Serial killers, junkies and abused prostitutes are my specialty. (What a weird-sounding thing to say to someone I just met... xD )

I'm a long-time role-player myself, 10+ years or something. I can go from writing several paragraphs to just a few depending on the situation/setting. =)

Not sure my PMs are working yet, FYI. ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back