• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Overwatch RP partner

Cablepool

About: 18+ female in cst looking for a long term rp partner.

Fandom:
Overwatch:

• McReyes (Reaper x McCree)
  • Moireyes (Reaper x Moira)
  • Reaper76 (Reaper x Soldier 76)
  • Roadrat (Roadhog x Junkrat)
  • Reapzo (Reaper x Hanzo)
  • Ashe x ??? (I'd just like to try Ashe)
*bolds are preferred/some i'm okay with either.

Looking for: Someone 18+, canon/canon divergence rp, long term partner, and someone who doesnt mind chatting out of character. (I love fangirling and talking about headcanons.)

*Please no OCs. I do not do well with them.*

If interested, please send me a message and we can further discuss.

Last edited:
Well, I'm a lite worried, as my idea isn't really in line with your preferred pairings. But I have an idea for something with Roadhog and D.Va! Totally understand if that's not your cup of tea though.

Well, I'm a lite worried, as my idea isn't really in line with your preferred pairings. But I have an idea for something with Roadhog and D.Va! Totally understand if that's not your cup of tea though.
Hey thanks for getting back to me! Im pretty set on the ships i listed, sorry! I hope your search goes well though! I adore roadhog.

Hi! This post is a year late, but I figured that hope springs eternal.

I tried replying earlier but it got deleted? Anyway, I'm looking for someone to RP Moireyes with. Can you PM me? Pretty much everything about your description sounds up my alley!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back