• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐Ÿ“œ Seeking Novella Roleplay Partner

ManicMuse

I ax-o-lotl questions.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
๐Ÿ“œ Turning a New Page: Seeking Creative Connections! ๐ŸŒŸ

In the wake of responding to a thread on this enchanting platform, I've come face-to-face with the realization that I might have hit a creative roadblock. A few years have passed since losing my decade-long writing companionโ€”a mentor who would undoubtedly be playfully prodding me right now, encouraging me to dust off the ink-stained quill and rekindle my passion. It's high time to embrace change, let go of stagnation, and embark on a quest to forge fresh friendships and imaginative collaborations.

๐ŸŒŸ Seeking a Roleplay Writing Partner! ๐ŸŒŸ

Are you a storyteller at heart, yearning to embark on an epic adventure without the complications of romance? Look no further! I'm on the lookout for a fellow wordsmith who's passionate about crafting compelling narratives.

About Me:๐Ÿ“š Enthusiastic writer with a penchant for rich world-building.๐ŸŽญ Diverse character creator, from heroes to anti-heroes.๐ŸŒ Flexible and open to a variety of genres.๐Ÿ“ Prioritizes plot development and character growth.

What I'm Looking For:๐Ÿ“– A like-minded partner excited about collaborative storytelling.๐Ÿ—ฃ๏ธ Engaging and consistent communication.โฐ Regular contributions, focusing on quality over quantity. Not seeking a romantic focus. Let's focus on other narratives.

Our Potential Story:๐ŸŒ Intriguing worlds, complex characters, and plot twists galore.๐Ÿค” Mystery, fantasy, science fiction, or any genre we're both excited about.๐Ÿ‘ฅ Dynamic character interactions and development.

How to Connect:๐Ÿ“ Briefly share your roleplaying experience and favorite genres.๐Ÿ“– Pitch an idea or character concept that sparks your creativity.๐Ÿ“ฌ Send a message with the storytelling element that captivates you the most.

Let's dive into a novella-sized adventure that captivates our imaginations! If you're ready to explore the depths of storytelling without the romantic subplot, drop me a message, and let's embark on a narrative journey together. ๐Ÿ“œโœจ

ManicMuse, I'm just getting my own feet wet with roleplaying, but I'm no stranger to writing and reading adventurous stories. I've been pondering on what it would be like to really dive deep into a novella style RP story without the hints of romance, and I think you answered my call! (If you would have me of course).

My favorite genres are as follows:
Action/Adventure
Fantasy
Sci-fi
Mystery (Though, I'll admit, I've been lacking in reading this genre)

Fantasy may be my top choice. I'm a big fan of Brandon Sanderson so stories that deals with a fun, intricate magic systems are my jam. And after reading the Skyward series with my wife, I truly come to appreciate when a story delves deep into the mentor and friend relationships. A enemies-to-friends, friends-to-enemies, mentor-and-pupil, or even just strangers-to-friends works just fine to me. Doesn't really matter what the relationships are. Just as long as they feel earned and genuine.

So, let me know if you're interested. I'm excited to really flesh out some characters, story arcs, and everything in-between!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back