• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking New longterm partner 1x1

Hello, new to the site but I've been an active roleplayer for years. A few of my rps have died out and sadly I'm down to one. I'm looking to change that. Hopefully. I'm literate, no text speak, and I'm active. I prefer long term.

Fantasy

modern

Romance

Adventure

Anything but plots and Fandoms

I prefer to use my own characters and often use multiple, keeps things interesting. I prefer to use females, but I have a few males as well. No specifics on a partner gender, that is up to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I'm also looking for some more roleplays and prefer fantasy if you're interested!

I take a liking to the fantasy and science fictional genres for a multiple amount of reasons. My characters tend to possess human-like qualities, so they are not entirely humanoid in appearance at all. So far, I would be quite intrigued in engaging in a role-play with you. Are there any specific plots you happen to have in mind?

I'm also looking for an active long term partner, who enjoys fantasy. I'm on pretty much everyday, and people keep dropping Role Plays with me. It makes me sad. :( I love being more than one person,many I try my best to keep things interesting, as long as your willing to contribute to the game.

So, would you care to Role Play with me?

The diversity sounds really interesting, are you still looking for more people?

Hello I'm still new as well and can't PM yet, but i'm interested if you're still looking for a partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back