• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Seeking MxM Character for College SL

viperstrike

Hey Everyone!

I'm still new to this forum, but have been writing for 10+ years through various story lines. I tend to stick to Facebook roleplay based story lines, as it allows me the flexibility to explore my character through over avenues than just written posts. I like the ability to have a casual conversation between characters, post pictures or just enjoy playful banter between characters. We don't always get the ability to write long posts because of real life, so it really helps scratch that writing itch if you know what I mean.

I'm seeking an active partner that's interested in a long term romance plot line and would be willing to join the storyline I'm currently in. It's a college based storyline set in Santa Cruz, California. I'm currently looking for a partner for my character Ian Isaac, as the people I write with don't tend to explore gay characters or have already reached their character limit.

Ian is a bit of an oddity with a big heart. I don't want to give away too much about his backstory, as it's important to his plot, but it affects his ability to trust easily. He's a 20 year old mortuary science student from New York, following in his step fathers footsteps. His time away from his family has allowed him the ability to explore his sexuality without the fear of being judged, however his introduction into the LGBT lifestyle has proved problematic, as he's currently coping with the heartbreak of his first failed relationship. If you're interested in my PB, check him out here!: KOFOS (@mattkofos) • Instagram photos and videos

Let me know if anyone would be interested in exploring a plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back