• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Request [Seeking] Monster/Creature Designs || An Unsual Request U/C

CupAndCough

Sought Hope Here, Became Blind To It
                   Let's Help An Aspiring Roleplay Master! :: MONSTER / CREATURE DESIGNS WANTED                       || STILL EDITING                                                                                                                                             

[ What the Hell Is Going On Here?! ] || I have the same reaction each time I turn on the lights in my bathroom. Yeah, My name is @CupAndCough and it is such a pleasure to meet you. (or write to you? Towards however listens? Anyways I appreciate you reading this in any regards.). In this labor-of-love I am creating called CONTINUITY, a deconstruction of the entire Academy/Superpowered Highschool/School genre that often gets the bad wrap of being the plague of RPN and roleplaying in general, this roleplay will be a sort of debut for what I can try to do on a large scale. It is something that wish to thrive and become something to talk about as that "Saving Grace" roleplay. I feel so invested in this roleplay that I am seeking help from anyone who can give it, going to resources I would have never gone to before, looked into ideas that I would never have thought to find inspiration for, and kept myself awake at night to solve issues that would plague me for weeks for this roleplay. 

Monster / Creature Description                                            

The creatures I am specifically looking at to be drawn for at the moment is a vast collective of races known as LEERE. The LEERE are an extra-universal lifeforms that seek to reform their world or worlds after a cataclysmic event that "erased" their world. These beings come from many worlds (some parallel to our own, some not) , some even compete with the other refugees for the dwindling resources around them, and some form tense truces to fight a common enemy: Us.  The LEERE carry machiner of any kind. Much like the "heroes and heroines" of the story they control reality around them via the elements, both classical and modern, mental abilities, physical manipulation and many other supernatural powers.  

The LEERE are as varied as the universes they hail from. This vast array of biodiversity is awe-inspiring, from humanoid to things completely something else. However I will make it easy on you. I will describe what a LEERE needs to be a LEERE.  

1) The LEERE have noticeable "biological armor" that look like mixture of metal and skin. 

One of the main inspirations you should use from this standpoint is something from DigitalExtremes, the designers /developers of the game DarkSector and Warframe. Another point of inspiration would be something like Neon Genesis Evangelion.  Although you could go with whatever feels natural to you, hell it may even be my new obsession! However this strange "interdimensional biological armor" must be at the forethought of making this. How it comes out and evokes this thought is entirely up to you 

POSSIBLE INSPIRATIONS 

Art From: Warframe 

Art From: Dark Sector 

Art From: 

2) All LEERE have a randomly placed "External" heart. Where this is unknown but this organ is bioluminescent (it glows) and comes in many colors, shapes, and sizes. 

This external heart basically serves as the source of their abilities and powers, how you make this look is entirely up to you so long as the concept stays the same: This is not a willing symbiosis. This heart is unnatural and inherently "wrong" to be attached to these poor souls. 

3) You are not restricted to form. Anything from Humanoid, Beastial, SLIGHTLY abstract. I recommend (and would really like) less "friendly" and "happy-go-lucky" looking races. 

These lifeforms witnessed their worlds, if not universes, rapidly die before them. Key words to take note of: Abomination, Alien, Extra-Dimensional, Somber, Threatening, Violent, Desperate, and Otherworldly. 

[ Here's more words from a guy who can't give enough ] || I know I have no right to be picky, but I hope that some good comes out of this--I also ask permission to use these in the roleplay--and I hopefully can ask you to reserve a spot in the roleplay after the big update goes up for RPN. I'm gonna have to start saving these in bulk out of fear of losing everything. I also request that if I don't pick your art, please don't hold it against me! I love the effort anyone puts in their work and I respect the willingness to go forth and put your time into something with an uncertain future of being accepted or not. I CANNOT PROVIDE MONETARY COMPENSATION, I can't stress this enough--at this current time I am counting dollars. Sorry to those wanting to feed themselves! FORGIVE ME! 

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK, ANYTHING TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU. 

F A V O U R I T E   A N D   C H O S E N    W O R K S 

H u m a n o i d  

O t h e r 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back