• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Seeking male over the age of 21

Roseygirl96

Princess
Hello fellow earthlings,

My name is Rose. I am 21 years old and from the US. I am seeking a male over the age of 21 for a realistic roleplay. I would like it to include some romance and drama. I am looking for someone that can roleplay in first person and can reply with at least a paragraph long per exchange. I prefer to do something that could possibly happen in everyday life, basically as an alternate universe version of yourself, no need to make up a character. Be yourself or a version of yourself that you wish existed. If any of this interests you, please feel free to message me. I am pretty flexible with roles and settings, etc. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back