• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking longterm partner MxM Dominance

Risky Vetis

Hey there~

My name is Risky and I am looking for a long term roleplay partner that would be interested in a fantasy/adventure based plot with tons of twists and turns. I am 27 and have a full- time job, but I am on every day and post as often as I can which is usually every other day or so. I am considered semi to advance literate, but I don’t mind sticking to the 3-5 paragraph limit. My post sizes really all depend on what I have to work with, although I have been known to go overboard. Sometimes I just can’t help myself, but I don’t expect you to match it so sit back and enjoy. Currently, I am looking for a partner that would be willing to start up one of the two stories I have wanted to do for quite some time. This would be a MxM pairing, I get bored of the normal heterosexual romances and I don’t do yuri.

The first is semi-based on a book series called Kiesha'ra (Hawksong, Snakecharm, Falcondance, Wolfcry, Wyvernhail). It’s a story based on the concept of shapeshifters, two different sides raging a thousand year war between avians and serpiente. In order to acquire it, the two heirs sacrifice their fates to become a pair bond, in hopes to end the war and start a new era of peace. The idea I have around this story is similar given the settings, however, instead of these heirs coming together voluntarily to acquire peace the plot is going to darken instead. Not going to give all the details as to what happens as part of it is a mystery, but the end result is that the serpents are defeated. Well...rather annihilated. The sole survivor of the royal family is the next heir, who is captured as a war prisoner and promptly given to the avian’s heir as a test. In order to receive the reins from his father and rule over the bird kingdom, the avian heir will need to prove that he can break and control this new charge as it shows his ability to adapt and take responsibility. From there, anything can happen. Both races have very different cultures, the avians view the casual touching of the serpiente as scandalous, while the serpents view the emotionless reserve of the avians as cold and soulless. I will give you more details about the book series if you are interested, or you can always look it up.

The second is an original, partially based off a roleplay I started long ago that I was never able to enjoy or finish because my roleplay partner ended up getting sick enough to need surgery. I never heard back from her, all I can hope is that everything is alright. Anyways! This story is similar to the last, a war general tasked with finding and killing a dangerous demon finds himself caught between a rock and a hard place. Over the course of a decade of hunting him down with vast armies, the general finally succeeds in catching him alive. However, for some reason or another, he decides to lie to his Lord and keep it alive for himself. Hidden somewhere deep within the very kingdom that demands the death of the demon, the general has many secrets to hide from his Lord and from the subordinates which he commands. Will the risk be worth keeping a deadly demon with his quarters? What happens if the demon breaks free and turns the tables on the one who captured him? Again, anything could happen. For both plots, I plan on playing the captured individual so I need someone who can be strict and if necessary violent as these stories tend to turn dark fairly quickly. So I am looking for partners that are comfortable playing the dominate/power role, but don't worry. My characters won't submit easily and I expect these pairings to butt heads quite frequently. I'm already excited!

PM me is anyone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back