• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking long time partners! (FxM)

Prismascope

Through faith and fire, I'll be by your side.
Magic, romance, suspense and comedy! If these are some of your favourite things in roleplay then we should get along... Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Libby, a seventeen year old female from England. Nice to meet you!

I'm looking for someone to play the male lead role in my roleplays, as I only play females unless it's an extra role. I don't do bxb or gxg, sorry. I also prefer no smut. I do have a lot of fluff waiting though once the relationships have been developed!

Requirements:
Please be between the ages of 16-21. I am 18 soon, and I'm not looking to roleplay with anyone younger than 16. It makes me uncomfortable, sorry.

Be up for playing extra characters and spitting ideas/plot-twists out, sorry but I'm not doing all of the work.

Grammar/spelling is a something I would like so please try. I do prefer to write in third person, so if you could do it too, that would be great. I usually write a paragraph or more, so please try to do the same. But please don't go crazy and hit the character limit five times for example. OOC in brackets/separate chat too please.

Do not just drop me, or quit the rp without telling me. If you tell me you are busy or want to change the rp/quit, I'd appreciate that more.

Please realise I have a life and different time zone, therefore although I'm active nearly everyday, it's usually just in the evenings (5:00pm BST for example) or weekends. I also have a curfew and do not write after 11:00pm BST. If you can work around this, great! I'm quite quick in replying too, so you'll get more than five responses a day.

Platforms:

So, I'm rather active on social media and prefer to roleplay on there, so I'm reminded to reply. PM's here aren't too bad but you'll probably get slow responses.

Kik (frequently/fast response)
Facebook Messanger (frequently/fast response)
Discord (sometimes, not frequently)
RPNation (sometimes, not frequently)

Please PM me if you're interested on roleplaying with me on one of these, don't be shy in getting to know me either, I really like making friends!

Pairings/Settings:

Medieval with Fantasy/Medieval with modern and fantasy aspects.
school settings with fantasy aspects
VampirexHuman
VampirexVampire
Darkprince/coldprincexcommoner
VillainxHeroine
Betrothed couple
KingxPrincess
PrincexPrincess
Princessxthief
PrincessxAssassin

Just to name a few, but I'm open to anything, although I do prefer no demon main characters, simply because they scare me. I usually don't do Fandom but I'd be open to trying one.

I can't wait to get to know my future partners! :) - Libby x

Last edited:
Bump! Did I mention I enjoy dramatic situations in RP, such as haircuts or arranged marriages?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back