• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking long-term RP partner | 18+ | MxF

lil.reepr

Lady of the Dead
I'm 27, Female, and in GMT+1
I like singing, dancing, and drawing
I love underground hip hop / street culture
I'm a bit of a health-nut

As your RP partner:
  • I am mature. I don't take things personally, and I'll keep you posted on my life stats.
  • I explore mature / darker themes.
  • My posts are between one to three paragraphs, on average.
  • Quality > Quantity.
  • I've been roleplaying as a teenager, and am slowly getting back in.
  • I am at a semi-literate level.
  • I am trying to develop a writing style filled with allusions, metaphors, and suspense.
  • I prefer OC RPs over canon.
  • I only do MxF, but can take on both roles.

I'm looking for someone who:
  • Is upfront and considerate. Let me know what you want. Let me know if there is something I can improve on. If, for whatever reason, you won't be able to reply for some time- or (god forbid) find that I'm not the kind of role play partner you were looking for, please let me know. There is nothing more disappointing to me than getting hyped, only to get ghosted. I appreciate maturity and honesty.
  • Will ping-pong ideas with me. I generate a lot of ideas, and would love to share them with you. I'd also like to hear what you come up with. We should be able to compromise on something together.
  • Does their best to make quality replies. I'm not looking for perfection. I don't mind a good sentence or two if the given context or pace calls for it, but if that's all you throw at me, every time- I will get tired and call it quits.
  • Is patient. I am rusty, after all. This means I may be a little slow in the beginning, and might take some time to pump out a reply.
  • I can befriend. I like OOCs. I would like to get to know you as a human being. I think having a good connection with you would unlock awesome-ness potential in our stories.

Genres I do:
  • Sci-fi / Fantasy
  • Romance
  • Comedy
  • Action

Fandoms:
  • Devilman: Crybaby
  • Fullmetal Alchemist (Both the original anime and Brotherhood)
  • One Punch Man
  • Avatar (Both The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra)
  • Voltron
  • Altered Carbon
  • Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt
  • Black Lagoon
  • Castlevania
  • Deadman Wonderland
  • Invader Zim
  • Steven Universe
  • Gantz
  • Ghost in the Shell
  • Spirited Away

Feel free to reply, or send a DM if interested!

I loveee diving into darker themes. Let me know if you’d wanna ping some ideas around. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back