• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom seeking literate bnha, danganronpa, osomatsu-san, or sonic the hedgehog threads

sluggishsloth

just a sleepy sloth
i've been roleplaying for 16 years and i only do literate roleplays, and am hoping to find more roleplay partners. if we write together, please type more than a sentence as a response to the thread(s). also, another thing; i don't roleplay with people who aren't 18+. sorry. i'm 18+, it just makes me uncomfortable.

for bnha threads: any of the sub genres are good for me, and i'd prefer to use any of my bnha ocs. i do have plenty of info about them, but if you prefer to do a canon x canon pairup, i can portray izuku, bakugou, kirishima, shinsou, dabi, shigaraki.

for danganronpa, i'd love to try to use my ocs BUT can portray: makoto, kyouko, komaru, chihiro, akane, hiyoko. mostly looking for aus, supernatural, and zombies for this one.

for oso-san, i can portray: any of the matsuno brothers, totoko, fighting yowai (her brother), and ocs. looking for aus.

and lastly, for sonic the hedgehog i'd love to use ocs! i can also portray a large variety of the archie comic characters, sally acorn, amy rose, manic and/or sonia from sonic underground, and plenty more. looking for... well, ANY sub genres for this one.

if interested in ANY of the above, message me or comment here. and please. state your age.

I have an idea revolving around my danganronpa OC if you want to hear and play one of your OCs in it (Also I am 20)

Hey! I'm Angel, 20 years old, and I'm interested! I do have one question though! So, I typically write around 2-3 para for each character that I play, does that fly by you? >3<;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back