• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom -- seeking : genshin impact {oc x canon, doubling}

hello and thanks for stopping by! as per the title, i'm only seeking genshin impact roleplays~

about me
you can call me jupiter (she/her), i'm 25+, and i work fulltime. i'm around AR 58 in genshin, and i'm caught up to 4.0 so far, so i'm pretty aware of the storyline and characters.
as far as a posting schedule goes, i will absolutely do my best to write in the evenings (pacific standard time) after work or on the weekends, so it can range from once/twice a day to maybe once or twice a week, depending on how busy i am irl! for my posts, i can usually produce about 300-600 words depending on the context~ if i'm going to be away from my computer for a bit, i'll do my best to let you know ahead of time!
i don't mind being ghosted but if i don't hear from you for about a week or so, i'll just check in with you to make sure things are alright u wu

what i'm seeking
18+ folks only, minors dni.
i'm basically a simp for zhongli and wriothesley, and i'd be happy to write as any of the adult characters for you! (editor's note i'm leaning a little more towards wrio 😭 )
i don't have any particular plots in mind, and i'm absolutely open to AUs.
listen i love ocs and i love coming up with plots, gushing about our ocs and pairings, coming up with headcanons, the works!! i also enjoy becoming friends with my rp partners so let's chat~
please let me know if you have any specific triggers!

i think that about covers it? if you're interested, please PM me! (i also have discord if that will make things easier)
thank you!
(also unless i specifically say i'm no longer seeking partners, my inbox is always open, no matter how old this thread is~)

Last edited:
if this is still open, would you be willing to write lyney? ♡ i can, ofc, write whoever ( as long as they're an adult ).

hello there !! (୨୧ ❛ᴗ❛)✧ i added you on discord, i would love to write against zhong li and i am more than happy to write wrio (or any other cc for you).

Hello, I would be interested in rp with you! I sent you a friend request on discord if you are still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back