• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking FxF or MxF Partners for these plots (no longer looking)

Vague

♥ black pink in your area ♥
Hello! I'm a female looking for partners to roleplay either fxf or mxf with me. I usually roleplay females, but I might be willing to do male depending on the plot. I do either realistic or anime.

I do either casual or detailed, and here are my rules:

1. Please reply with at least a paragraph. If you're having trouble, just add details such as emotions, thoughts, and scenery. However, don't add details that have little relevance just to match my post length. Everything's cool as long as there's at least a paragraph.

2. Tell me if you become uninterested - don't just stop replying, especially when I can see that you're online.

3. Put some thought into your character, please. I don't mind if you use a character you already have either.

4. I'm doing OCs only for this, no canon characters.

5. Be active, and try to reply at least once a day.

Now, onto plots (I can do either fxf or fxm for them) Keep in mind we don't have to do these if you have one you want to use. Some of them I don't care which role I play, but for others I clarified which role I want to play. I also added age range for each.

1. Character A (Me) is a novelist who's famous worldwide and has won various awards. However, she is always being dropped by publishers and each of her books is published by a different company. Still, publishers beg and beg to work with her. Eventually they find out the reason she is always being dropped - she's incredibly difficult to work with. Character B (You) is the owner of a brand new publishing company. You've heard the horror stories, but your company is new and needs a popular name on it's team. You decide to work with her, and deal with her quirks. As you spend more time with her, you feel your relationship changing from business partners to something more.

Age Range - 21 - 30

2. Character A is a matchmaker who is known for his/her exceptional matches. No one leaves unsatisfied. However, he/she has never fallen or been in love and no one has been in love with them either. Character B was unwillingly sent to the famous matchmaker by their friends, who wanted them to find love. Character A thinks it's too hard to find a match for B at first, but they later realize they may be having a connection with each other.

Age Range - This can be set in high school, college, or even be a professional matchmaking thing. Age range will be determined based on which you want to do.

3. (This can be friendship or romance) Character A and B were best friends ever since kindergarten. They did everything together, and knew each other like the back of their hand. Well, until A is forced to go to a private school on the other side of the country in their last year of middle school. B is left behind and lost, unsure of who to go to. A year passes and B finds out the high school A is going to. B decides to chase after A, and upon arriving, finds out A is a completely different person. Can this friendship return to the way it used to be, can it turn into something even more? Or will it turn into something worse?

Age Range - 14-15

4. (Again, friendship or romance) Character A (Me) and B (You) were both involved in a terrible car accident as kids. B took time to recover but overall came out fine, but A was paralyzed from the waist down and has to use a wheelchair. Despite it not being their fault, B feels guilty for this and helps A out best they can. B is a very athletic person, but later learns they may not be able to walk again due to a bad injury. Will this bring the two closer than they ever were before?

Age Range - 14-18​

Well, that's all of them. :) If you're interested, you can either reply here or pm me.

Last edited by a moderator:
FloatingAroundSpace said:
Hello there again! I am interested in your first plot about the publishing director and novelist trying to get a book published.
Nice, I'll pm you!

I'm closing this because I think I have enough 1x1s for now. Thanks to everyone who showed interest/pmed me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back