• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking fellow RPers / Story Writters

MagiMayMagi

I'm looking to play/write with people who have well thought out characters. People who desire to play Long Term.

I don't have rules about how much you post and I'm not a grammar/spelling/punctuation bully but I prefer no text speak, mostly because I am not familiar with most of it.

My characters (if I'm only playing one) are female but usually more tomboy or education oriented (in other words not sexually inclined / damsel in distress. Unless that is what you want for your story.) I have hundreds of characters and am always willing to make new ones to fit your desires.

My only limits are; No Gor, No smut.

I want; Adventure, Mystery, Plot Twists. I want the Unexpected.

I hope to hear from some of you. :)

Hi there! I'm actually brand new to the site. I've been wishing to get back into writing for a long time, however I find it really hard to write by myself, and I'm not looking for a big multi-player RP just yet. But I would like to do something long-term and detailed (should you want it to be). I'm not quite sure what you're looking for exactly in terms of genre, though. Are we talking fantasy, modern, or sci-fi? My preference is fantasy or modern right now, but if you'd like sci-fi I sure can give it a shot.

If you can give me a little background on what you'd like to write I can present you with a character I create and see if you'd like to go for it.

Modern and Fantasy are perfect. At the moment the idea is a blank page, but we could work together to create an idea that we will both enjoy. How does that sound?

Okay! Well, I can't PM yet, so I'll have to post everything on here. But I'm open to just about everything.

Right now, I will say I had this idea- though I'm a little skiddish about sharing it because it's like one of those things you bounce around in your head so long that you're afraid to share it with the world because it's like your baby. You don't have to take me up on it, but here it goes: I've been thinking about doing a RP where it's modern characters who also play this LARPing game. So, essentially, our characters would be playing the game at some points and at other points be in their real life. That way we'd get to create a whole game that these characters have to adhere to. I could write a background and starter post if you'd like to see what I'm thinking.

If that doesn't sound like something you'd like to do, that's totally okay :) It's just the only more fleshed out idea I have right now.

So, which direction would you like to go? Would you like me to start typing that up for you, or would you like either modern or fantasy? Are there any specific things you want out of this role play besides what you listed above?

Last edited by a moderator:
it sounds fascinating. apologies for the delay in response, I am still learning everything here. I understand not wanting to post in public and that is fine with me. When you are able to PM I'd like to hear more about the idea. or if you have AIM feel free to message me there, the info is in my profile.

still looking for people interested in 1 on 1 or small group RP. I'm willing to run a story line or play in someone else's and make a custom character to suit yours. I'd honestly prefer to play in AIM as I enjoy dedicating a few hours several times a week to posts to keep things moving along. Feel free to PM me here or in AIM if you think you want to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back