• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Fantasy RP partners, with some fandom on the side!

MysticWitch

Weaver of Worlds
I'm back baby!!!

It's been a long time since I came back here.

Hello everyone! I am looking for some RP partners in the following fields: Fantasy and Fandom,

And I have updated this as of 11-11-20 to I've removed the Animaniacs fandom and have added a new character that I am very proud of.

For Fantasy here is what I'm looking for. I have three lovely ladies who need some help with a couple problems. See my three girls have insane backstories and each has their own goal in mind. Your characters have their own backstory? No problem! Lets mesh characters together and find a way to resolve their issues! Most of these take place in medieval type settings. Way before modern conveniences.

First up!

Laraine Lockner Risk- Being Born half demon is one thing, but being born of two feuding families is another thing entirely! Shunned by both sides of her family Laraine- Raine known to her friends, is embarking on a journey to find a place where she belongs. But honestly, who would want a klutzy, semi dangerous not to mention wanted for the death of a family member half demon, half witch? Living on the edge between life and death, Raine is forced to become a bounty hunter to survive in this world. But with both the demons and witches on her tail she needs to be creative to keep herself out of reach. The question is, can she find a place out of reach of the demons and witches? Or will she be forced to come face to face with her past that may destroy her?

Echo Void- Her hometown of Evelon was burned to the ground in one night, her brother and parents were both murdered before her eyes and she herself was a step stone away from death. When a voice called her: "Do you want to live? Do you seek vengeance?" In a desperate and anguished voice she replied, "Yes." Reborn from death, she was given the gifts of the elements by a god. Earth, water, Air and fire was hers to control. But at a cost. Still the cost meant nothing to her. She simply will live for vengeance. With a god at her side, she will go on a quest to find those who murdered her family. Meanwhile a curse is eating away at her soul, she made the deal, she sealed her own fate.

Circe "Star" Sierra- (This takes place in modern times) Star's family perished in a horrible car crash, that's what her new family at the church told her. But in reality, there was a secret that was hidden from her all her life. Her parents didn't die in a car crash....it was something more tragic and she's the last in line for an ancient and powerful line of Witches. Struggling with the fact that she's not a child of her god but a child of magic she will flee to find her roots. But a girl who has never strayed from the church will find herself in a world that is unforgiving and darker than she ever imagined. Her innocence will be torn and she must struggle to survive and learn to trust those around her while mastering her new craft. The answers she looked for will appear but at what cost?

Lore the Dimensional Witch- Lore’s job was simple, as her cynical best friend Clix reminded her. Arrive in the world, find the anomalies that disrupt the worlds balance, defeat them and leave. But Lore’s natural curiosity of the worlds she visits will often get her into more trouble than even she can handle. Her travels finds friends and foes along the way including a crazed half god, a detective with a grudge and a cruel and vengeful prince that won’t stop until they stop Lore’s interdimensional travels once and for all. Every world she visits she wonders if she can make it her home, maybe find a family or someone who would truly love her. Her magic is powerful but shadows of the past threaten to consume her as she fights to find her place in this universe. (Lore is a interesting character as I can add her into any sort of world or situation.)

Here are some rules for people I am looking for:

Must write out more than one paragraph. I write a lot myself and will try to be as detailed as possible.

If you have a good villain character you would like to add please let me know in advance.

Proper spelling and grammar is a must.

I'm okay with either forum or one on one via emails or Instant messenger.

Please don't ask if you are going to give up halfway through. I have had many many RP partners abandon the rps

I understand people can be busy, I am too and will let you know if I go more than one day without rping. Let me know in advance.

No godmoding or killing off enemies unless I okay it.

Onto Fandom!

Hetalia- I mostly RP as America(Alfred) I can do minor roles with several of the other characters. I'm currently looking for someone to RP as England (Arthur).
Ducktales- Ah, my newest Obsession- I mean...Cartoon Love! ahahaaha... Okay this is a new one for me, I'd love to RP as Webby (2017 version) and either have a one on one with someone who can RP at least one or a few of the triplets or Scrooge or Lena. Perferably all of them if I can find enough people. I'd be open to this one possibly being a group thing. But for now I'll leave it as a one on one.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who at least glanced at this! I am very excited for the possibilities!

MysticWitch

Last edited:
I have decided to bump this up again since its been so long. If anyone is interested feel free to PM me. I'd appreciate it. X) Sorry for my long absence its been a very hard year.

i really love your characters cierce and echo especially. id love to work with either of them

I have a couple of ideas that could work well with either Circe or Laraine if you're instered, but I'd also be cool with doing some APH Steampunk or Cardverse stuff !

I have a couple of ideas that could work well with either Circe or Laraine if you're instered, but I'd also be cool with doing some APH Steampunk or Cardverse stuff !

Awesome! I'm good with either RP ideas! Please feel free to PM your ideas and we can discuss them further there! XD I'm curious at who you play in Hetalia too! Nice to see another APH rper! They seem fewer and far between lately!

I have a character I would like to try out with Echo Void! PM me and let's discuss plot. :)

Heyo! If you're cool with another person, I would be willing to volunteer myself. I would love to roleplay with Star, but if you have no interest in playing her, I would also love to do a Hetalia roleplay too.

It's been a while but I think I will bump this up again. Looking for RP partners. If interested please let me know.

Updated and added some new fandom to my post as well as editing the brief bios of my girls! Looking for anyone interested! Thanks!

Hey, if youre still open to rpers! Id love to do something with laraine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back