• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Dragon Age--ocxcanon, will double!

Which game in the series was your favorite?

• Origins

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Dragon Age II

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Marzopup

Yes, this IS a selfie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! If you're here, then hopefully this means that you are also a fan of the Dragon Age franchise. I fairly recently finished all three of the games and loved it, so of course the only way I can deal with my current brainrot is by trying to see if I can pick up a thread.

About Me:
  • 10+ years writing experience
  • 3 paragraph minimum, but can match reply length
  • Daily to bi-weekly response times
  • Ghosting friendly
What I'm Looking For
  • 18+
  • canon/oc (exceptions listed)
  • doubling required
  • m/f or f/f (not interesting in writing m/m for either side, sorry!)
  • PMs preferred, but I'm willing to do threads
  • Plotting and ooc encouraged--I am seriously the kind of person to send stuff that reminds me of your OC if the thread is vibing I swear
Who I Can Play/What Characters I am Looking for:

I am willing to try anyone in the franchise for you, if you ask! The only exception to this is that I have not played through the Awakening Expansion, so Velanna/Nathaniel Howe are not characters I'm really familiar with, unfortunately.

That being said, I am most looking for either an Alistair, Josephine Montilyet, Anders, or Bethany Hawke. If you're looking for a Josephine in an Inquisition thread I've thought about an AU where Bethany comes with Hawke to the Inquisition, so that can totally be worked around.

If you've read this far, thank you! Please PM if any of this interests you. :) Have a great day!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back