• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking Detailed Roleplayers!

Pipster

Magic Eight Ball
Repost:

Hey everyone! I’m not new here although I have been gone for awhile, meaning I am a bit rusty on finding my way around and figuring out the whole coding malarkey.
If you are wanting to roleplay with me then please bare in mind that I am a very busy person outside of rpnation. I will do my best to respond when I can, and if I am gone for over a few days, I’ll be sure to inform those I am roleplaying or even talking to in advance!
I am a detailed Roleplayer so I love a good old long response! Grammar doesn’t have to be prefect as we all make common mistakes but try your best to avoid them..if possible!
If your style is more casual, I’m more than happy to roleplay, or even help improve your skills!

—Side note: I do not create my own characters, simply because I can’t stick to personality/background that I create. I just seem to go out of character and not stick to a certain role I am trying to portray.. It may not make sense over text but it’s just not for me. I prefer to research and study an already made character, whether it’s from a Movie, Game or TV Series. *I will discuss more about the characters I play when it comes to talking to whoever I roleplay with.*

I can work with any Genres, although I mainly focus around Fantasy, Adventure, Horror, Crime, Realistic and Apocalypse. I know Romance is a big one for most. I don’t mind it being included just try not to go overboard straight away! Let it go with the flooow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back