• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Detailed Group or Partner

Daemon35

Hello! I'm looking for a detailed group or partner. If someones interesting in being a partner I prefer to be the M in MxF. I'm an open book as far as plots go and more than happen to come up with ideas with others. Nothings really off-limits. I'd prefer to RP in PM's but willing to go to other options.

The following genre's are what I've typically focused on in the past and what I'm looking for now but I'm really looking at doing something focused around Darling in the Franxx with OC's;

Anime:
Darling in the Franxx
Naruto/Boruto
Bleach
One Piece
Chromed Shelled Regios
All Gundam Series

Any Fantasy/Medieval based.

Marvel/DC.

Heyo Daemon I am interested in doing a darling in the franxx rp but the only promblem is I think we’re gonna have to make 2 oc’s For ourselves because yeah... just reply back if your happy to do this rp :D

Hey there! I was wondering if you'd be interested in a medieval or Marvel RP?
I like Medieval eras and Marvel characters (Specifically Deadpool, if it would be canon with an OC! ^w^)

If you would like to, feel free to hit me up on my discord: @linnyjo2001#4542

Heyo Daemon I am interested in doing a darling in the franxx rp but the only promblem is I think we’re gonna have to make 2 oc’s For ourselves because yeah... just reply back if your happy to do this rp :D

Sure. I'm Actually probably going to make a big group storyline with DitF.

hey! I was wondering if you're still open for a medieval style rp? I've got a few ideas or we could create something completely new

Users who are viewing this thread

Back