• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings SEEKING: [Dark Romance] Active. Literate. Friendly!

Parallax

That man is playing Gallaga
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
More to be added.
Coding belongs to SociallyAwkward.
PM me or message me here if you're interested.
I expect you to be able to:
♦Post at least once every 3 days. I know this is a hobby and not a job. But if you take too long, I tend to lose interest.
♦Communicate with me if you're going to disappear for a few days.
♦Talk OOC once in a while. I want to know about the people I'm writing with. No one is uninteresting!
♦Support the story with ideas. You don't have to do anything crazy, but I hope you're not afraid of suggesting things.
♦Post 2+ paragraphs per post unless it lulls a bit and you literally can't.
♦Provide a faceclaim. This is a necessity.

........... H E R ♦...........
This is my official partner search

Teacher's Pet
Muse A is a highly intelligent young college teacher who earned her degree in psychology + philosophy, and teaches her beloved classes with all of the effort she possibly can. She's a great employee, and has all the men drooling over her with the seductive way she dresses. She's practically a maneater. You would think that her husband would be all over her, right? Wrong. He's a freeloading bastard that won the lottery, quit work, and bathes himself in lavish items; the only thing he cares about. Muse A can't even turn his head anymore. So she turned to Muse B... Her student. He's a star pupil, but shy and not very outspoken. He's even a little intimidated by his sexy teacher. Will he give in when she advances on him? Will her husband find out? Will the staff learn of their scandal-to-be?

Preferred Role: Either

Broken Hearts
Muse A has a broken heart. Literally. One that doesn't work right. Congestive heart failure. She had 3 months to live, and is taken to the hospital to live out the rest of her life in hospice. She was deemed unworthy of a heart transplant after doctors discovered that she slit her wrists a couple months prior, after a severe breakup. Muse A has no choice but to die. Muse B joins the hospice as a new employee, doing his best to spend his days distracted, as he just recently got over a terrible breakup himself. The two meet, and an electricity shot through the two. Will they fall in love before she crumbles?

Preferred Role: Muse A

Howling
Muse A and Muse B fight every day ever since the leader of their pack died; their werewolf pack. That's right. Werewolves. They're practically at each others throats, seeking out the jugular. They're competing to be alpha. The one to lead. But it wasn't always this way. They actually used to date. Boy and girl against the world. Until she got pregnant at 18, suffered an unbearable miscarriage, and everything fell apart from there. Now they're bitter enemies. But is there still something inside? Do they truly 'hate' one another? Who will become alpha?

Love Me Dead
Muse A is a serial killer. She takes and stores the drained hearts of her victims in a jar, after mercilessly killing them. She's a vigilante, seeking out only those who do wrong. But that isn't how the world works. Muse B is a detective on her case. The 'Heart Theif' case. Muse B knows what she looks like. He actually has met Muse A on a couple of occasions, when he's been kidnapped and locked up by her, just to taunt the fact that she'll never be caught. However, this has only filled him with determination, and he avidly obsesses over the case. Will it consume him? Will she manage to thieve away his metaphorical heart?

Jealousy Abounds
[Requires 3 roleplayers] Muse A and Muse B are in love with Muse C. Muse A and B are roommates, and can't stand each other. They have to live together, though, due to their financial circumstances. Muse A and B both pursue Muse C, knowing that only one girl can get the guy. One day, Muse A/B wins a 3 tickets for a cruise ship in a chance gamble, and decides to invite Muse C. He joins, and the drama begins. What girl gets the guy?

Preferred Role: Any of the 3

To The Bone
Based off of the Netflix original, 'To The Bone'. Muse A is an anorexic girl who's struggled ever since she was sexually violated in 2010. She's older now, and the psychological damage has worn out her ability to even eat properly. She's been declared mentally incapable of handling herself, and lives at home. That is, until her parents decide to ship her to an unconventional home for adolescents and young adults struggling with eating disorders. They're watched by a single nurse, and have therapy sessions from their strange doctor twice a week. Muse B has been there for [enter any period of time over one month], and is steadily recovering. However, it all comes crashing down when Muse A and her defiant attitude cause them to relapse with her the closer they become. Will their intertwining be the end of the two?

Cathartic After All
Muse A is a therapist who works their ass off to make their clients feel safe, supported, and understood. They're married to their job, and do nothing but study to further advance their guidance abilities. That is, until Muse B becomes their patient one jarring day with a ton of problems. They break down and Muse A ends up breaking the rules and rocking Muse B to a calm state. This bonds them, and soon a relationship blooms. Muse B used to hate therapy and find it useless, but now it's all they can think about. Muse A feels their priorities shift to one patient. Will Muse A break the rules? Will Muse B find true comfort?

Last edited:
Might I recommend changing your font color? It is difficult to read for those using the light theme. :)

I'd be interested in Muse B for the jealousy abounds idea, if we could rope in a third?
I'd love that! Hopefully we can find a third. I have a couple people I can ask

a0ed93f300480039925962cdf12c829d--the-fray-love-is.jpg

Bump​

CURRENTLY CRAVING; TO THE BONE PLOT
More to be added.
Coding belongs to SociallyAwkward.
PM me or message me here if you're interested.
18+ only please.
I expect you to be able to:
♦Post at least once every 3 days. I know this is a hobby and not a job. But if you take too long, I tend to lose interest.
♦Communicate with me if you're going to disappear for a few days.
♦Talk OOC once in a while. I want to know about the people I'm writing with. No one is uninteresting.
♦Support the story with ideas. You don't have to do anything crazy, but I hope you're not afraid of suggesting things.
♦Post 2+ paragraphs per post unless it lulls a bit and you literally can't.
♦Provide a faceclaim. This is a necessity.

........... H E R ♦...........
This is my official partner search

Teacher's Pet
Muse A is a highly intelligent young college teacher who earned her degree in psychology + philosophy, and teaches her beloved classes with all of the effort she possibly can. She's a great employee, and has all the men drooling over her with the seductive way she dresses. She's practically a maneater. You would think that her husband would be all over her, right? Wrong. He's a freeloading bastard that won the lottery, quit work, and bathes himself in lavish items; the only thing he cares about. Muse A can't even turn his head anymore. So she turned to Muse B... Her student. He's a star pupil, but shy and not very outspoken. He's even a little intimidated by his sexy teacher. Will he give in when she advances on him? Will her husband find out? Will the staff learn of their scandal-to-be?

Broken Hearts
Muse A has a broken heart. Literally. One that doesn't work right. Congestive heart failure. She had 3 months to live, and is taken to the hospital to live out the rest of her life in hospice. She was deemed unworthy of a heart transplant after doctors discovered that she slit her wrists a couple months prior, after a severe breakup. Muse A has no choice but to die. Muse B joins the hospice as a new employee, doing his best to spend his days distracted, as he just recently got over a terrible breakup himself. The two meet, and an electricity shot through the two. Will they fall in love before she crumbles?

Howling
Muse A and Muse B fight every day ever since the leader of their pack died; their werewolf pack. That's right. Werewolves. They're practically at each others throats, seeking out the jugular. They're competing to be alpha. The one to lead. But it wasn't always this way. They used to date. Boy and girl against the world. Until she got pregnant at 18, had a miscarriage, and everything fell apart from there. Now they're bitter enemies. But is there still something inside? Do they truly 'hate' one another? Who will become alpha?

Love Me Dead
Muse A is a serial killer. She takes and stores the drained hearts of her victims in a jar, after mercilessly killing them. She's a vigilante, seeking out only those who do wrong. But that isn't how the world works. Muse B is a detective on her case. The 'Heart Theif' case. Muse B knows what she looks like. He actually has met Muse A on a couple of occasions, when he's been kidnapped and locked up by her, just to taunt the fact that she'll never be caught. However, this has only filled him with determination, and he avidly obsesses over the case. Will it consume him? Will she manage to thieve away his metaphorical heart?

Jealousy Abounds
[Requires 3 roleplayers] Muse A and Muse B are in love with Muse C. Muse A and B are roommates, and can't stand each other. They have to live together, though, due to their financial circumstances. Muse A and B both pursue Muse C, knowing that only one girl can get the guy. One day, Muse A/B wins a 3 tickets for a cruise ship in a chance gamble, and decides to invite Muse C. He joins, and the drama begins. What girl gets the guy?

Preferred Role: Muse A or B

To The Bone
Based loosely off of the Netflix original, 'To The Bone'. Muse A is an anorexic girl who's struggled ever since she was raped in 2010. She's older now, and still can't eat properly. She's been declared mentally incapable of handling herself, and lives at home. Until her parents decide to ship her to an unconventional home for adolescents and young adults struggling with eating disorders. They're watched by a single nurse, and have therapy sessions from their strange doctor twice a week. Muse B has been there for [enter any period of time over one month], and is steadily recovering. However, it all comes crashing down when Muse A and her defiant attitude cause him to relapse with her the closer they become. Will their intertwining be the end of the two?

Cathartic After All
Muse A is a therapist who works their ass off to make their clients feel safe, supported, and understood. They're married to their job, and do nothing but study to further advance their guidance abilities. That is, until Muse B becomes their patient one jarring day with a ton of problems. They break down and Muse A ends up breaking the rules and rocking Muse B to a calm state. This bonds them, and soon a relationship blooms. Muse B used to hate therapy and find it useless, but now it's all they can think about. Muse A feels their priorities shift to one patient. Will Muse A break the rules? Will Muse B find true comfort?

Hello! :) I’m Grace! I’d love to do the following plots with you :) I put them in order of most preferred to least :)
Teachers Pet
(As either :) )

Love Me Dead
(Loveeee to be the detective!)

Cathartic After All
(Interesting!)

To the Bone
(Unsure but willing to try!

Hello! :) I’m Grace! I’d love to do the following plots with you :) I put them in order of most preferred to least :)
Teachers Pet
(As either :) )

Love Me Dead
(Loveeee to be the detective!)

Cathartic After All
(Interesting!)

To the Bone
(Unsure but willing to try!
I'm interested in doing Cathartic After All or Love Me Dead with you (: PM me?

Hey! Are you still looking for someone for Broken Hearts? I can shoot you a PM if so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back