• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking creative (potentially) long-term partners!

Lone

Hello there! My name is Lone. I am -very- new to the site but I've read through the rules and gone over several threads already and I think I've got a pretty good grasp on the more basic things here. Hopefully, anyway! I have not done an interest check in a long while, I thank you for your patience and understanding if it gets a bit confusing and jumbled in places. Definitely going to come back to edit this a bit later after I've gotten some more rest!

Lets get through the boring stuff, shall we?!

What you can expect from me;

1. Communication: I am a rather friendly, open minded individual. I love talking and chattering with the people I write with. I absolutely LOVE discussing plot twists, character arcs, the world they are all in, etc. It helps soothe my anxieties a great deal, because I really do get anxious with having to post sometimes, even if I've been RPing with someone for years! All that being said, it is a given that if something is going on that is preventing me from replying/something happens, if I'm just not feeling it, or I want to drop the RP, I will inform you.

2. Posting/Replies Frequency/Posting Length: I am housebound and I have a lot of time on my hands, a bit less around the holidays, but still a bit more than the average person. I can post daily- probably several times a day- But that doesn't mean you should expect me to do so. Stuff comes up, depression sets in, writers block rears its ugly head; Things happen. But on average, depending on the roleplay, expect at least one post a day. As for length, well, that varies. A lot. On a bad day my replies can be anywhere from a solid 500 words to a few thousand. On a good day, two-thousand to six-thousand words is a good, rough estimate.

3. Creativity: I thrive off of world building and creating diverse and complicated characters. That isn't to say I am never up for just your plain old blood-drinking vampires or anything! But I absolutely love writing and making new and interesting things. Some of the things I come up with can be pretty out of left field sometimes.

4. Characters/Character Romance: I enjoy both MxM and MxF. But at the current time I am only seeking MxM for any potential romances. That isn't to say there wont be female characters, or even MxF pairings on the side or anything. I like to have a healthy mix of all things, especially when it comes to characters. Though, that doesn't mean there even has to be romance. Of course it adds to the RP in some ways, but it isn't exactly necessary. I do love some good, platonic companionship and stuff.

Roleplay Stuff
These are just some ideas I have currently floating around in my head. Nothing solid at all, but some stuff I'd absolutely love to develop! And you know, just because I don't have something listed here, please feel free to message me with your ideas! I'd love to hear them!

IDEAS;

Dragons in space. Dragon-riders in space. I am not entirely sure on this one, honestly. But I am strongly feeling the vibes of some kind of fantasy stuff mixed in with scifi elements. Maybe there is a race of human-like creatures with hyper-intelligent dragon-like beings that travel the stars with the use of advanced technology and the alike? Maybe the dragons can turn human too? Hm. Lots of ideas for this one.

Royalty and Dragons. Something more medieval where the royalty of a certain Kingdom has dragons as their retainers/companions. Oooh, imagine if the royalty of a kingdom is like, actually just a clan of dragon-riders n' stuff.

Scifi 'apocalyptic' scenario. The human race was nearly wiped out by a strange, infectious disease that appeared from the arctic. No, it wasn't killing people- simply causing them to turn into strange, 'monstrous' creatures. Humans prevailed in finding a way to stop the disease, but a good two-thousand years into the future, only the rich and the useful can afford it. The poor are left to suffer and turn after they reach maturity. But the government, being 'ever helpful' finds use in those that turn! They become monsters of war and are used (sometimes forcefully) to further humanities reach into the universe. And lets just say that while yes, they might look horrific and terrifying on the outside, the real monsters here are the ones with still very human faces.

Time Traveler and an Immortal. Kinda' common but I mean, it seems fun! Especially if the Immortal eventually catches up to the Time Travelers time? Ooooh. Or the immortal having to keep the Time traveler up to date on whatever era they are currently in. I feel like, they could have some very interesting adventures together! Hm. Especially if there is some twist where its like... the Immortal adapts to the ever-changing world physically. Say humans start growing wings? The Time Traveler leaves for two-thousand years and return and then when they see the Immortal next, they have wings?!

Modern day but everyone has wings. Not gonna' lie, this is one of my favorite things. I love world building around this idea quite a bit for some reason.

LIKES;
Okay, this is just a base list of the things I 'like'. I didn't really list any of it above. If something isn't listed here, don't hesitate to ask! This is just... more of a general 'idea' kind of list, by the way. Its not in any real order or anything.
  • Modern Day Fantasy
  • Fantasy of all levels
  • Medieval
  • Supernatural Elements (Werewolves, Vampires, Demons, Shapeshifters, etc.)
  • Horror/Violence
  • Omegaverse! :D
  • Apocalyptic scenarios, Apocalypse Fallout, Etc.
  • Scifi stuff- basically anything involving SPACE.
  • Fluff. Fluffy things are very nice.
  • Angst. This too. I like lots of this sometimes.
  • Virtual Reality/Cyber Space kind of things.
  • Survival Games/Scenarios.

FANDOMS;
I only RP Original characters for these. I apologize. THOUGH, I really enjoy mixing some Fandom's together. For instance, Soul Eater/Tokyo Ghoul has proven to be one of the more interesting ones I've RPed before! Or Haikyuu/K Project. That one was fun too!
  • Pokemon
  • Harvest Moon Games
  • World of Warcraft
  • Wolf's Rain
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Haikyuu
  • Free
  • K Project
  • Soul Eater

Mmmm. OKAY. That is about all I've got for now! Thank you for reading through this! To contact me, please feel free to leave a message here or to just private message me! I have just joined so I have not gotten ten posts yet, I can't message you!

shiiit, you still looking for partners? Lone Lone

i saw omegaverse, dragons, fantasy, and medieval and i'm in looooove

Hello there! My name is Lone. I am -very- new to the site but I've read through the rules and gone over several threads already and I think I've got a pretty good grasp on the more basic things here. Hopefully, anyway! I have not done an interest check in a long while, I thank you for your patience and understanding if it gets a bit confusing and jumbled in places. Definitely going to come back to edit this a bit later after I've gotten some more rest!

Lets get through the boring stuff, shall we?!

What you can expect from me;

1. Communication: I am a rather friendly, open minded individual. I love talking and chattering with the people I write with. I absolutely LOVE discussing plot twists, character arcs, the world they are all in, etc. It helps soothe my anxieties a great deal, because I really do get anxious with having to post sometimes, even if I've been RPing with someone for years! All that being said, it is a given that if something is going on that is preventing me from replying/something happens, if I'm just not feeling it, or I want to drop the RP, I will inform you.

2. Posting/Replies Frequency/Posting Length: I am housebound and I have a lot of time on my hands, a bit less around the holidays, but still a bit more than the average person. I can post daily- probably several times a day- But that doesn't mean you should expect me to do so. Stuff comes up, depression sets in, writers block rears its ugly head; Things happen. But on average, depending on the roleplay, expect at least one post a day. As for length, well, that varies. A lot. On a bad day my replies can be anywhere from a solid 500 words to a few thousand. On a good day, two-thousand to six-thousand words is a good, rough estimate.

3. Creativity: I thrive off of world building and creating diverse and complicated characters. That isn't to say I am never up for just your plain old blood-drinking vampires or anything! But I absolutely love writing and making new and interesting things. Some of the things I come up with can be pretty out of left field sometimes.

4. Characters/Character Romance: I enjoy both MxM and MxF. But at the current time I am only seeking MxM for any potential romances. That isn't to say there wont be female characters, or even MxF pairings on the side or anything. I like to have a healthy mix of all things, especially when it comes to characters. Though, that doesn't mean there even has to be romance. Of course it adds to the RP in some ways, but it isn't exactly necessary. I do love some good, platonic companionship and stuff.

Roleplay Stuff
These are just some ideas I have currently floating around in my head. Nothing solid at all, but some stuff I'd absolutely love to develop! And you know, just because I don't have something listed here, please feel free to message me with your ideas! I'd love to hear them!

IDEAS;

Dragons in space. Dragon-riders in space. I am not entirely sure on this one, honestly. But I am strongly feeling the vibes of some kind of fantasy stuff mixed in with scifi elements. Maybe there is a race of human-like creatures with hyper-intelligent dragon-like beings that travel the stars with the use of advanced technology and the alike? Maybe the dragons can turn human too? Hm. Lots of ideas for this one.

Royalty and Dragons. Something more medieval where the royalty of a certain Kingdom has dragons as their retainers/companions. Oooh, imagine if the royalty of a kingdom is like, actually just a clan of dragon-riders n' stuff.

Scifi 'apocalyptic' scenario. The human race was nearly wiped out by a strange, infectious disease that appeared from the arctic. No, it wasn't killing people- simply causing them to turn into strange, 'monstrous' creatures. Humans prevailed in finding a way to stop the disease, but a good two-thousand years into the future, only the rich and the useful can afford it. The poor are left to suffer and turn after they reach maturity. But the government, being 'ever helpful' finds use in those that turn! They become monsters of war and are used (sometimes forcefully) to further humanities reach into the universe. And lets just say that while yes, they might look horrific and terrifying on the outside, the real monsters here are the ones with still very human faces.

Time Traveler and an Immortal. Kinda' common but I mean, it seems fun! Especially if the Immortal eventually catches up to the Time Travelers time? Ooooh. Or the immortal having to keep the Time traveler up to date on whatever era they are currently in. I feel like, they could have some very interesting adventures together! Hm. Especially if there is some twist where its like... the Immortal adapts to the ever-changing world physically. Say humans start growing wings? The Time Traveler leaves for two-thousand years and return and then when they see the Immortal next, they have wings?!

Modern day but everyone has wings. Not gonna' lie, this is one of my favorite things. I love world building around this idea quite a bit for some reason.

LIKES;
Okay, this is just a base list of the things I 'like'. I didn't really list any of it above. If something isn't listed here, don't hesitate to ask! This is just... more of a general 'idea' kind of list, by the way. Its not in any real order or anything.
  • Modern Day Fantasy
  • Fantasy of all levels
  • Medieval
  • Supernatural Elements (Werewolves, Vampires, Demons, Shapeshifters, etc.)
  • Horror/Violence
  • Omegaverse! :D
  • Apocalyptic scenarios, Apocalypse Fallout, Etc.
  • Scifi stuff- basically anything involving SPACE.
  • Fluff. Fluffy things are very nice.
  • Angst. This too. I like lots of this sometimes.
  • Virtual Reality/Cyber Space kind of things.
  • Survival Games/Scenarios.

FANDOMS;
I only RP Original characters for these. I apologize. THOUGH, I really enjoy mixing some Fandom's together. For instance, Soul Eater/Tokyo Ghoul has proven to be one of the more interesting ones I've RPed before! Or Haikyuu/K Project. That one was fun too!
  • Pokemon
  • Harvest Moon Games
  • World of Warcraft
  • Wolf's Rain
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Haikyuu
  • Free
  • K Project
  • Soul Eater

Mmmm. OKAY. That is about all I've got for now! Thank you for reading through this! To contact me, please feel free to leave a message here or to just private message me! I have just joined so I have not gotten ten posts yet, I can't message you!

Hey!! I have a plot idea for :

Hi! I sort of like your time traveler/immortal idea, as I've never done anything like that before. Also, on your list, I also enjoy: Fantasy, Medieval (and also other olden time periods and cultures, such as the Vikings, Ancient China, Greece, and Egypt, etc.), Supernatural Elements, Horror/Violence, Fluff, Angst, Virtual Reality, and Survival. So almost everything! I have to go somewhere right now, but I'll see whatever you say when I get back!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back