• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Casuals - Mostly Fantasy - MxM/MxF

BDark

Three Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
Good news, everyone!
I'm looking for a roleplay partner. I'm so bad at introductions, so I'll just get down to business.
to defeat the huns

So here's what you need to know about me:
  • I don't care about age, but in case you do, I'm 16. 17 in October.
  • Grammar is a priority for me. I'll post a spoiler below highlighting common mistakes. Please pay attention to it.
  • I don't like one-liners, but I'm not much of a writer myself. One or two paragraphs would be really good, but if you can make longer posts and don't mind getting short ones in return, as I usually don't make long posts, then you're in.
  • I don't do PMs.
  • No fandoms.
  • I'm not a master coder; in fact, the code that I use is a template made by a friend of mine. So have fun with coding--put as much or as little as you want.
  • I don't do face claims/prefer not to use real pictures. Also, I don't do realistic roleplays.
  • I play males only and can do both MxM and MxF.
Okay, if you've gotten this far and still don't hate me, you can see my lil ideas and pairings below (they aren't very original), with the ones in bold being the role I prefer to play. If it's only in bold, then I can switch, but would much rather play the bold one. If it's underlined, then I am not willing to negotiate.

Not all of them have to be a romance, and please, let's focus on plot and character development first.

Out of five, the number of stars indicates how much I want to do a specific pairing. The higher the more. One-stars are ones I'm not willing to do currently but might open in the future.
  • *****Demon x Angel (preferably MxM) - Fantasy

• *Bounty Hunter x Victim - Sci-fi

• ***Vampire x Werewolf (preferably MxM) - Fantasy

• ***Mentor x Apprentice (MxF) - Fantasy

• *Bounty/Demon Hunter x Princess (MxF) - Steampunk
And here come the plots/ideas for some of the pairings:

1. Demon x Angel - A demon prince leaves the Underworld, and it isn't long before he is confronted by an angel. The least original of all of my ideas, except maybe the Vampire/Werewolf one. Possibly the only one I never posted before while actually wanting to try. I don't have a specific idea for how it'll go--maybe the angel with capture the demon, maybe they'll fight, maybe the demon captures the angel. It'll all depend on how we set it up.

2. Bounty Hunter x Victim - A notorious bounty hunter, known as Gladiator, is given a mission to capture someone who is currently hiding on another planet. However, soon after he captures his victim and leaves the planet, his ship is broken and he has to bring his captive to his client. This is a sci-fi roleplay set in, surprise surprise, space. I'm not planning on turning it into a romance, but rather more of a friend-zone thing. The gender and race of the captive, the client's motivations, and the setting will all depend on your character.

3. Vampire x Werewolf - I don't have much of a plot for this one. A vampire prince captures a werewolf royal, or vice versa, and they slowly grow onto each other. Mainly a romance, as I don't have many ideas for the main story, and I don't want to go with the cliche "they fall in love after having to unite against a common enemy" trope. This one needs more development. I NEED IDEAS.

4. Mentor x Apprentice - A powerful sorcerer is teaching his apprentice all that he knows, training her to take his place. This one is based on a subplot from an old roleplay is mine. I never got on with it, since the roleplay died too early. This will be a romantic plot, but will mainly focus on the lessons, as well as the events of the world. It'll take place in the same setting as my other roleplay, and I'll mostly be leading it.

5. Demon/Bounty Hunter x Princess - Demons have suddenly appeared and taken over a kingdom, and the king has recruited a bounty hunter to save his daughter and only heir from the demon-infested lands. They journey together towards a distant land, seeking shelter and enough power to retake the kingdom. This may or may not be romantic, and will take place in a fantasy setting with smaller steampunk elements. The survivors of the kingdom are hidden in nearby lands.
Reply to this thread if you're interested.
I'm sorry for your suffering.

Please don't feel patronized after reading the following things. I am not superior to anybody, and I don't think I am. This is just to avoid future mistakes. Just in case. I'm already feeling bad about this, jesus fucking christ.

You're = You are.
ex: You're a happy man.

Your = possession
ex: I like your new car.

There: location
ex: I like that thing over there.

Their: Possession
ex: I like their new car.

They're: They are.
ex: They're a bunch of weirdos.

Its: Possession
ex: The cat chased its tail.

It's: It is.
ex: It's a nice day today.

When you put an apostrophe-s ('s) after a word, you're turning it into "is".
ex: This day's a good day = This day is a good day
However, this does NOT apply to names, in which case it would be possession.
ex: John's dog is a good boy.

Please don't use an apostrophe-s for pluralizing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back