• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Casual 1x1 Partners

Gupi

tαag
Hey, I'm Gupi,
I'm 19, female (she/her), and it's been about six months since I've been on and roleplaying. I'm fairly out of practice, and I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind that I'm still getting back into the swing of things.

I don't have many expectations, just romance, basic literacy and use of the third person. I'm comfortable with playing characters of any gender, any kind of pairing, and a fantasy or a realistic setting.

Looking for a casual arrangement, so posts can range from a few a day to one a week. I have work and life commitments and I can't always prioritise roleplaying, though I will try my best.

Hit me up if you're interested!

Last edited:
hey I am up from something...although I don't really have a plot in mind.

Hello.
Just got back from a hiatus of about a month? Could be longer.
I've been pondering if I should start another rp again but perhaps a more casual one would be a nice start.

Warning:
I might not respond for a few days, if it takes longer than a week, please message me since I might have forgotten. >-<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back