• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 🌙 seeking aot/snk + jjk writing partners (never expires)

cestelle

Ciao🍋

I'm Elle - 25+, F, 10+ years experience.
I have audhd so I tend to be pretty straightforward, but I promise I'm a huge clown too.

PLEASE! only reach out if:
- you're over 21.
- you are ok filling out ship/character memes because they are my bread and butter.
- you're interested in having more than one plot/ship. I ’m only interested in writing with partners who will double up and/or write a mutimuse with me.
- you don't hate writing male characters - I greatly enjoy writing both men and women and I can very clearly tell when someone wants to double up just so I'll write their male character fantasy for them. I WILL soft-block immediately.

ABOUT ME

I'm a long-term roleplayer and I will literally send you memes and HCs and create Pinterest boards one hour after we start talking because I'm both stupid and unhinged. . I’m not a nonchalant person. I’m hyped and I ramble and I like to brainstorm I'm very busy in real life, and I only want to devote myself to plots/writing partners who are as invested as I am. I want writing partners who will adore my character(s) as much as I will adore theirs, and partners who are willing to brainstorm. I don't have any triggers (common sense is key & just be respectful of the topics you’re writing)

My philosophy is to look at the world that is provided to us and turning it into our playground, changing things however we see fit. If you care intensely about keeping things canon we won’t be compatible.

I love OCs and I love canons - I write both - just keep in mind that there’s no way I’ll remember every detail about a canon character lmao. I also never expect nor want my writing partners to write a canon 100% like the canon. As long as the essence of the character and their personality/background is present, that's all that matters to me. Idc if they are a canon, I think you should be able to make the character your own.

I want to explore our characters to their full extent, so I ask that you only reach out if you're comfortable with both the fluff side of relationships AND more complex themes themes. Please keep in mind the nature of the aot and jjk worlds.

I usually mirror my partner's preferences but the length of my replies varies significantly depending on the thread and I refuse to stress myself out about it (I've written both 200 and 1000+ word replies just today). I loathe when people write long replies for the sake of it - just because a reply is lengthy doesn't mean it has quality or substance. I love exploring characters in a very realistic way (if you don't look forward to the possible character growth/development that comes from the disagreements and flaws in a ship, I'm not your girl), but I WILL conjugate that realism with more gringy elements (like love triangles, pinning, and accidental pregnancies). We can reserve the gringe for AUs and shitposting though, but I believe life is too short to completely deprive ourselves from it. I also love writing characters in different ways: paras, tech threads (calls, texts), letters, diary entries, drabbles, threads where no dialogue happens, etc.

My rules: No bigotry, respect boundaries (I don't talk about my personal life often and prefer to stick to talking about our characters/plots), don't drag me into drama, always share your ideas openly (even if your hesitant or self-conscious - I'm too, and I always make sure to put in the effort so I fully expect the same from my writing partners). Also, please be ok filling out ship memes because they are my bread and butter.

what i'm interested in writing:
important: please know that ilse langnar, mike/miche zacharias, and eld gin are my main characters and i will always want to throw them at you, in a ship or in a brotp or i any other dynamic. bold is the one i'd like to write. if none are bold i can write either. i only write m/f ships with new writing partners, sorry!

erwin smith x f!oc or minor canon
zeke yeager x f!oc or pieck finger
porco galliard x f!oc or pieck finger
marcel galliard x f!oc
levi ackerman x f!oc
jean kirstein x hitch dreyse
reiner braun x f!oc (selective with this one, need to discuss plot ideas first)
jean kirstein x f!oc
erwin smith x f oc (selective with this one, need to discuss plot ideas first)
zeke yeager x f!oc
mike zacharias x f!oc or minor canon
gunther schultz x f!oc or minor canon
eld gin x f!oc or minor canon
hanji/hange zoe x levi ackerman

-
satoru gojo x utahime lori
satoru gojo x f!oc
suguru geto x f!oc
megumi fushiguro x f!oc or nobara
kento nanami x f!oc
kento nanami
x f!oc
kento nanami x shoko leiri
shoko leiri x m!oc
hiromi higuruma x f!oc
toji fushiguro x f!oc

That's it! Thank you for reading and don't forget to say hi if you're interested.

Last edited:
sad-hamster.gif
still looking. currently interested in writing mike, erwin, porco, zeke, hange/hanji, a scientist oc, ilse langnar, and levi - and interested in writing against erwin or zeke or porco.
also very interested in a oc military police x oc survey corps member

Users who are viewing this thread

Back