• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking Alpha’s.❣️?

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Do you have, dark brooding oc’s most people stray away from? Oc’s with ugly back stories, nobody likes to read?
Well I just happen to be your girl!!?
Dying for a great, yet terrible, love story between my oc and one of yours.

I’m a sucker for the darker, demanding, ugly on the outside type of characters some people turn away from.
I have years of writing experience and when I’m feeling inspired it comes through. Not a huge stlicker about grammar, just make sure it makes sense.?

Cravings at the moment?
Dark.
Gritty.
Romance.
Lots of;
Tension, heartbreak, pain.
Overcoming the odds, or maybe failing but never admitting defeat.
Harry Potter.
Werewolves.
Vampires.
Street Gangs.
Age gaps.
Affairs.
Soldiers, coming home.

ahH i have a really good idea for soldiers coming home, shoot me a pm (since i can’t yet) and i can share it with ya!

So very interested in doing something with street gangs omg!!!! And of course we can implement many of the other themes!!

Hey! So I'm kinda looking for something very similar! Except I'm not personally looking for pairings. I'm looking to expand my current role play group that is based around werewolves. So far there is only two of us right now. But everything on your list is very welcomed in the group! And I'm sure overtime you can find the right members who can role play with you and enjoy the gritty details with us as more people join <3 However, I personally would love to role play with you regardless if you don't join anyway as long as you're okay with semi-romance. I'm trying to stray away from pairings but if you role play I promise we'll have fun : D

Here's the group you can check out if you're interested. Maybe when more people join you can seek for more pairings.

I've been personally craving for werewolves and gangs if you want to do something with that.

I have the beginnings of an oc in mind;

He's a cold, brooding vampire, if that's okay? I created him long ago for a group roleplay that never got off the ground and I was rather saddened when I never got to play him.

I'd love to maybe revamp (haha) him so send me a PM if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back