• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking A Variety of Male Characters (Updated 04/2) (MxF, MxM)

Jitterbug

The Jolliest
Hello everyone! My name is Jitterbug, and I am looking for some RP partners that are down and ready to not only be great partners but usher along the plot as well, making things continuously fun and interesting!

There are some things you can expect from me!

1) I'm well over 18, so no worries if you're sketchy about the age!

2) I like to give decent sized posts, but my starting posts are infamously long. Don't be worried, I will match your post length! And I like starting unless, for the plot, it makes more sense for you to start.

3) I like talking to people!!! Talk away I'm super duper friendly and if you need a recipe I probably have one of those too.

4) I am Drop friendly! If you don't like what's happening, I'm not offended at all if you just vanish!

5) I play MxF or MxM. I would play female in MxF. Note, most of the plots below are written as MxF, but no worries, MxM is accepted and encouraged a bit. I'm brand spanking new to MxM, and as such, they may present in a feminine sort of way. I will always take the 'female' part, although- well you get the idea, and if you don't, just ask. :)

6) I like PMs. PMs or Threads, but I prefer PMs.

7) I am an immunocompromised chemotherapy patient who is in isolation at the moment. Normally, I can reply scary fast, several times a day. Sometimes, I am tired and sad, and I might cease writing for a few days. I will probably still chat OOC but in my situation, sometimes I lack any creative effort. Speaking of: if you don't believe in vaccinations or modern medicine, go away. It's your people who got me stuck in this room and I WILL NOT tolerate that b.s. in either OOC or IC.

I do expect just a few basic things from you, of course. Grammar and spelling for one, and for two, please don't give me teeny tiny useless responses! I mean if it's just like, two characters talking, I couldn't care less if you give me a line or two but for heavens sakes, give me something to work with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alpha Gang Lord and Omega Strip Tease - Light Fantasy
Alphas and Omegas exist, and they have their own corner of society. Alphas are rich, well-educated, clean and proper. They live int he upper town areas. Omegas are usually low-class, high school graduates who live in tiny apartments and usually word dead-end jobs like clerks and waiters. Then again, they have some value - once in a blue moon, if a certain Alpha comes into contact with a certain Omega, they get very possessive and usually take them home as... trophy catches, of sort. They groom them into proper Alphas, raining them with anything needed to make them suit the Alpha's world. You have a dark, wealthy Alpha male who found his Omega half-naked on a strip club stage, and she is not willing to deal with his crap. Alternatively, she can be a prostitute.

Trophy Girl - Realistic
A cold businessman needs "Arm Candy" to a series of charity events, and ends up finding a beautiful young lady who runs a bakery next to the library. She is against it, but he ends up twisting her arm (Paying off student loans, offering to pay her rent for an amount of time, whatever you want/think of) and she accompanies him to multiple galas. He showers her in clothes, makeup, jewelry, even an apartment makeover. But once the next few months are over, he realizes his favors were more from his feelings than for the paparazzi...

The Wishing Witch - (Modern or Not)
A young Blood Witch has a price for every Wish. She can answer a lot of wishes, but there's always a price: and they're always obscure and strange. Teeth, the bones of a wild white mouse, a kittens' skull, a sick mans' blood. She exchanges different payments for different Wishing Coins - some are practically free, but not very powerful, and some require a nearly impossible price and can give you anything - like immortality with eternal beauty. A young man seeks to train under her, but as secrets are revealed, he comes to understand her dark ways...

Savior - Science Fiction
She's a half-breed between alien and human, which is universally looked down upon and hated by almost everyone. A gifted healer, she's hired on to be the head doctor on a space patrol ship. At first, a young *insert whatever species you want* hates her as well, but after he watches her run into the middle of a battle and risk her life to save a child, he finds a newfound respect - even if no one else does. After that, he vows to make sure she can do her work in peace - even when death threats come from every which way.

Potions - Fantasy
She's a witch trying to live a normal life, hiding from the Anti-Magic government and selling her potions illegally under the table. He's a normal man just trying to live life. He's headed home one night where there was a sudden accident, causing him to become horribly wounded (It can be anything you want). However, he watches her sprint over and remove something from her bag, and pouring something bittersweet down his throat before sprinting off again. He's healed almost immediately and tries to call after her, only to notice that she was gone. The next day he sees her at the store and corners her - but instead of turning her in, he invites her into his home to hide her for the next foreseeable future.

Elementalists - Modern Fantasy
Most people don't have powers, but a mere 5% have control over one of the four basic elements. 4.5% are minor and are usually employees to safety and government standings, but the .5% left over are incredibly powerful and usually are celebrity business owners by their early twenties. A young Elementalist who owns a massive business due to his Fire/Earth/Air/Water control stumbles through a dangerous part of town only to see something through a window he couldn't believe - a young woman who could control not elements, but precious gems. He knocks on her door and more or less forces her to work with him to improve profits and open an interior decorating side business. As they work more and more together, he comes to understand why she hid her talents away...

Empty Audience - Realistic
A town singer who no one knows and a producer who specializes in finding hidden talents and shining them to the world. She practices in an empty theatre, where people come and sit just to watch people cross the stage for seemingly no reason, just to have fun, or college students to practice speeches. Well, she's a talented singer and musician, dabbling in multiple genres and trends. He knows she could be great - she has the look, the talent - but does she have the same desire he does?

Swimmingly - Fantasy
Under the water, everyone assumes life was perfect. The merpeople under the water were beautiful and graceful, with hair that glowed in the sunlight when they surfaced to socialize with the humans. A young mermaid is suddenly rejected from her flock, leaving her stranded on the shore. Her tail cut and bleeding from sharp rocks, she seemed miserable and sick. A wealthy young man, naturally, offers her sanctuary in the home he has by the beach, where she could be in the pool in the back. While time passes, he learns that the underwater world is far crueler than anyone could have predicted, and what's even stranger is that she's desperate to return when she is well again.

Much Obliged - Realistic
She's been working at the same exotic dance club for ages, although not as a dancer - as the bartender. She's mean, aggressive, and downright threatening towards the men that treat her as a thing instead of a person - but thankfully, her most popular regular seems to enjoy talking with her, catching up about his day. In fact, the young businessman seems to always be there just to chat with her, like casual friends. However, when things turn rough for her financially, and she takes to joining the dancers, he finds himself seeling strangely possessive and protective, doing his best to make things better. This can go as extreme as you want, fro subtly asking her to work for him, or buying the entire business just to change things up.

I'm So Tired - Realistic
She's a very talented young woman when it comes to designing. Unfortunately, she's not so great at sticking up for herself so it really wasn't a surprise when she was sucked into a rapidly growing fashion business as a designer. She got no credit, was paid not nearly enough for 30+ hours of overtime a week, and she lives off caffeine and cheap food. He's a CEO of another fashion company, a universally known company, but in desperate need of new, contemporary designs. When he bumps into the girl, spilling coffee all over he, he insists on whisking her to a different shop to get her a new shirt. Unable to help it, he looks at the designs in a folder she dropped as she changes in a changing room at one of his boutiques. Pretty soon, she's freed from a horrendous employer and working almost side-to-side with him.

Mama's Spot Café - Realistic
She's a young college student struggling to get by. Parents either dead or deadbeat, no siblings, living in a shabby studio apartment in a rather scary part of town. She works as a waitress at Mama's Spot Diner, an old-fashioned place with great pie and homey food served on white plates and red checkered table clothes. One rainy day, a young and very wealthy businessman pulls over for a slice of famous peach pie and encounters a sad sight that triggered his rare moments of pity. The pretty, young southern bell with dark shadows under her eyes, just a wee bit too skinny, all too clearly overworked. He ends up eating a whole pie, slice by slice, just to wait until it was time to close so he can have a conversation with the charming young woman who seemed thrilled with a $25 tip. It was almost too easy to offer her a drive home, which is when he finally gets the chance to do his best to help her. He copies her address and visits often, trying to convince her to live in his mansion. She's a stubborn one, aching to be independent, even when exams, tuition, and the abrupt closing of Mama's Spot shut off all income.

Dance Dance, Baby! - Realistic
She is a ballerina/danseur at a private dance studio who has gained the attention of their dance instructor. He sees something special in her—a rare potential for greatness— and therefore devotes extra time to teaching her technique. As they spend more time together alone in the studio, the line between professional and romantic is crossed. Though they are both consenting adults, one or both of them are in a (Non-public) committed relationship with someone else (and it’s highly frowned upon for them to be together.)
(Found here!!)

Last edited:
Heya! I have some plots in mind if you’re interested! I’m in my 20s and have 11 years of experience. We might be a great pair!

Hullo! I would be interested in the Savior, Potions, or Much Obliged plots, if you are still looking for a partner for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back