• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking A Romantic Male Partner

lovely_violet

Hello! My name is Gloria, and I'm 21. I roleplayed on and off a few years in the past, but I'm trying to get back into it. I'll be honest, I'm not very descriptive, but I don't think that means we can't have a great roleplay.

Below are some of the things I'm looking for:
1. I'm not looking for super long responses, but I'm not looking for one liners either. I tend to prefer 3-5 sentences per response. I'm definitely not a super long multiple paragraph gal, because that makes me feel a bit forced to write a lot rather than it being natural, and medium length responses like 3-5 sentences keep things moving I think.

2. Because I prefer shorter responses, I would like to roleplay with someone who's down to respond multiple times a day, or else it just feels like the roleplay is progressing way too slowly. However, I understand that we all have lives, kind of, hehe, so I totally understand if there are some days when you just can't reply.

3. I love romance, so romance is a must, but I don't want the roleplay to only be about romance. I truly enjoy a great plot and twists!

4. No sex. We can fade to black or some other vague thing, yeah?

5. Please be 18+. I just feel more comfortable writing with other adults.

6. No fandoms. It's unfortunately not my thing.

Below are some of the pairings I'm interested in roleplaying, but I'm also open to ideas!
These would all be MxF, with me being the female.
-royal x assassin
-royal x guard
-royal x royal
-guard x fugitive/prisoner
-demon x angel
-siren x human, siren x male siren
-master x bought servant/slave
-killer x victim
-dystopian world with chosen soulmates that goes wrong
-Hades and Persephone
-A Little Mermaid involving an evil Prince Eric and Ariel

Last edited:
Well, I’m in a royal x assassin one at the moment, so I would be up for a royal RP that isn’t an assassin one. Any of those options would be fine with me. Though if I could make a suggestion, what about a royal x fugitive RP? I think that would be interesting. ?

Well, I’m in a royal x assassin one at the moment, so I would be up for a royal RP that isn’t an assassin one. Any of those options would be fine with me. Though if I could make a suggestion, what about a royal x fugitive RP? I think that would be interesting. ?
Oh I would totally be down! PM me!

Hey, I'm interested in the Demon X Angel RP, if you'd like to discuss something, feel free to PM me!

Hello! My name is Gloria, and I'm 21. I roleplayed on and off a few years in the past, but I'm trying to get back into it. I'll be honest, I'm not very descriptive, but I don't think that means we can't have a great roleplay.

Below are some of the things I'm looking for:
1. I'm not looking for super long responses, but I'm not looking for one liners either. I tend to prefer 3-5 sentences or a paragraph or two per response. I'm definitely not a super long multiple paragraph gal, because that makes me feel a bit forced to write a lot rather than it being natural, and medium length responses like 3-5 sentences or a paragraph or two keep things moving I think.

2. Because I prefer shorter responses, I would like to roleplay with someone who's down to respond multiple times a day, or else it just feels like the roleplay is progressing way too slowly. However, I understand that we all have lives, kind of, hehe, so I totally understand if there are some days when you just can't reply.

3. I love romance, so romance is a must, but I don't want the roleplay to only be about romance. I truly enjoy a great plot and twists!

4. No sex. We can fade to black or some other vague thing, yeah?

5. Please be 18+. I just feel more comfortable writing with other adults.

6. No fandoms. It's unfortunately not my thing.

Below are some of the pairings I'm kind of interested in roleplaying, but I'm also open to ideas!
These would all be MxF, with me being the female.
-royal x assassin
-royal x guard
-royal x royal
-guard x fugitive/prisoner
-demon x angel
-siren x human, siren x male siren
-master x bought servant/slave
-killer x victim
-some kind of dystopian soulmates thing that goes wrong?
-a Hades and Persephone spin off?
-A Little Mermaid spin off involving an evil Prince Eric and Ariel
I'd love to rp butaybe just a simple bxg

I'd love to try a Hades and Persephone spin off, maybe with personified seasons? I could see Winter and Spring being an interesting dynamic! Or perhaps something with night and day. PM me if you're interested :)

I'm interested in Royal X Guard :) if you are still looking for peeps

Users who are viewing this thread

Back