• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking a partner..

Dandelo

One Time Luck
Hello there~ Call me Dandelo. :D I'm looking for one (maybe two) partner/friend for a long-term roleplay.

What I'm looking for:
- Female partners who are willing to play both male and female characters
- MxF romance
- A long-term story written in Google Docs, third-person/past-tense
- Friendly OOC chat over Discord
- Extensive plotting
- Interesting, flawed characters

What I can offer you:
- Friendship!
- A minimum of three or four (decent-sized) paragraphs per reply
- At least one reply every other day
- Characters who are sometimes hilarious
- Sample writing upon request
- Pictures of my pets

Settings/Characters of Interest:
At the moment I have two characters I'd kind of like to exercise. One is a five-century-old (immortal) mage with a dark past and a prickly personality (intended for Medieval Fantasy settings), and the other is a charming, Southern gentleman werewolf (could be used in modern or historical settings). I would really like to find female characters to play opposite, and would really enjoy having quick-reply roleplays in our OOC chat to plot out their interactions and scenes (I can go into more detail about this if it is confusing).

I am working on a new character at the moment--a male dragon--that I would really love to try out. I'm looking for a partner who wouldn't mind helping me shape him (as of right now, I only have a very rough idea for him). Maybe for a dragon/rider story?

Interested?
Please PM me or reply to this thread with a little blurb about yourself and any ideas for plots you may have!

Last edited:
Hey there, definitely interested! Maybe we could find something with your mage? I love medieval fantasy (and pictures of pets) :)

hello! you seem like exactly my type of roleplayer! my long-term roleplay partner has kind of lost his creativity for our roleplay (the plot been in the works for a year and some change, but only recently just started) and moved on to someone else in hope to gain that motivation back, so i’ve been searching for someone who is interested in a long-term, action-packed roleplay. i have a few interesting characters currently not in use, including two lively shapeshifter rebels with the tendency to cause trouble (one being one of my oldest OC’s) and a Russian demigod who owns a killer vintage motorcycle. i also enjoy medieval fantasy, and your mage character seems interesting! i can offer pictures of my child (code word for my cat) in exchange, as well as roleplay-inspired playlists, aesthetics, and pinterest boards!

I have to say the southern gentleman werewolf sounds positively delightful.

Thanks for showing an interest, everyone!

I can't guarantee that I'll be able to start anything right now (a lot more people responded to my ad than I was anticipating) so we'll have to see.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back