• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Seeking a partner to collab on creating an RP

alexisjade

Hello there, ive had this idea of wanting to make a dystopian roleplay. I have several ideas, however nothing cohesive. Im looking for someone to partner with me in creating a world and story plot.

(Please dont judge my writing by this post, im on a phone)

Credentials:

-Literate. This is EXTREAMLY important. Ill want an example of your writing sent in a PM, i will do the same for you.

- Willing to share creative responsibility and can be a teamplayer.

(Wow guess i didn't have to many credentials.)

Please reply here if you are interested and we can discuss further in PM

Can you send me a pm of an example of your writing. It can be something you have previously posted in an rp, or you could just make something up on the fly. :)

Thank you

I'm interested too! I have some ideas for futuristic/dystopian RP's myself. I'll PM you an example too!

I'm interested. I've been interested in creating a Role Play of my own, and this is a great opportunity for experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back