• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Seeking a Partner for M×M Post-Apocalyptic RP (CLOSED)

RANGYOKU

海の響をなつかしむ
Hello.

A short introduction on my part, I suppose. I go by Razzle or Gem, whichever you fancy best. I'm a college student who has just finished classes so while I have other stuff to worry about for the moment, I've managed to arrange a few hours of my day to log in and do this hobby I love. Having returned to RPNation after a while, I am hoping to get back out here with a story with a simple enough premise and go from there with a partner that I can both empathize and respect,as well as vice-versa.

Before I tell you about the plot I have in mind, I ought to put a few requirements I have out of the way, just so you won't get interested in it and then end up put up by the person who wants to tackle it because they're way too strcit or you feel as if you're not in the same wavelength. It happens, it's normal, no one's fault.

Be above 18 years old. We will follow RPNation regulations, of course, but personally I don't feel very comfortable roleplaying with a minor. No offense.
Realism. Sure, we might get a more outlandish element to the plot, as evidenced by the title, but pleas etry to make the character feel organic and human as possible, especially their personalities and strengths.
One detailed paragraph is the minimum per reply but I demand decent grammar and spelling. Typos are fine here and there, I make those by accident all the time, but otherwise, make your writing coherent at least.
I play one character and you play the other. I'm not interested in doubling, sorry.
Cooperate with me. Don't just have me plan everything for this RP. Suggest stuff, let me know of your cravings or preferences, don't be afraid to talk to me. We're going to be partners, remember?
Last and more importatly, never pressure me to reply. I will reply when I have the time and inspiration for it and you will respect that. Only if I take more than a week to do so, I will let you know in advance. Otherwise, if you want to turn this into a chore, this is not the roleplay for you.

Still with me? Great, thank you.

The plot I have planned so far consists on the idea of an ex couple surviving in a post-apocalyptic setting. It could have been turned like that because of an epidemic, a natural disaster, zombies, whatever, I'm leaving this open because I don't want to possibly draw people away for choosing one in particular. What will matter here is how our characters will play off one another, their relationship and their journey. It's why I chose such a simple premise, what matters for me is the execution and its substance.

Please message me if you're interested or otherwise, if you happen to be a new member, please reply to this thread and I will message you instead.​

Last edited:
Hi Razzle. I’m pretty interested in this.

I haven’t the time to get too deep into things but I should be finished with what I am doing by later today.

I am over the age of 18
I have some pretty cool characters and I think it would be fun to come up with a plot for this particular setting. If you have any questions in need of answering I’m willing to answer them also.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back