• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking a partner for 1x1

violetrace

Crazy cat lady
Hi there! Currently I have the writing bug! I am dying to write, and I'm looking for a partner who feels the same way!

About me: I primarily play as female, however I am willing to play male if I must. Right now I'm really into modern RPing and I enjoy writing characters who are geeky/artsy/gamers who have crazy hair colors and piercings and all that good stuff. When I play fantasy, I love to play thieves and rouges, though I do sometimes enjoy playing warriors as well. I'm not big into sci-fi, but I'm always willing to give it a shot if the story is interesting. I will not do zombie/post-apocalyptic RPing unless it's a really well put together story and it's not just... zombies, zombies, zombies!

Here is what I am looking for in a partner:

• Long-term partner: Someone who will stay with it and not quit on me after a few posts
  • Dedicated poster: Someone who posts daily to every two days. I understand if you get busy, but please just let me know if you can't post for a little bit.
  • Articulate: Someone who will give me more than a few lines and their posts aren't just fillers- they're thoughtful and well put together.

As for what I'm interested in...

• Two players of an MMORPG meet in game (friendship, romance, or rivals)
  • Two foster children who meet a group home (friendship or romance)
  • Any sort of FxF pairing as long as the characters/story is interesting
  • Student x Teacher/Professor (romantic)
  • Adopted child x New family (player can choose which family member to play: mother, father, or sibling)
  • Bully x bullied kid
  • Rock star x fan (romance)
  • Pen pals (our writing would be letters to each other; friendship or romance)
  • Husband x Wife with a failing marriage
  • Sword Art Online fandom (I've only seen season 1 and 2, and I prefer 1. I'd like to play OC, and not include anything about the cannon characters)

But I'm open to more things if you have great ideas! I am desperate to write right now, so I'm hoping to find a great partner who likes to post a lot and often! :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Very interesting ideas! I think I would like to do the MMORPG or the SAO one. I liked the concept of the anime being a VRMMORPG but never got into it because everything else was mediocre or just flat out lost my interest. Alas, those are just my opinions. Would you like to discuss this over PM or make a thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back