• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking A Long-term Partner

PhoenixRising

Heart on Fire
Feel free to PM me anytime about anything of interest you see here ^.^

Hello and thank you for taking a look at my thread! As the title states, I'm currently in search of long term role plays. So I'll give you a bit of an overview on me. I'm currently holding down a job that has me working odd hours on top of going to school part time. That being said, I usually will have time to reply to posts at least once a day, but it will more than likely be a couple times. I've been writing stories and roleplaying for a near 10 years now and consider myself an advanced writer. I love detail and character development and would like a partner who feels the same way. I usually write 6+ paragraphs- though I understand dialogue scenes could be less. So on to my rules...

I like a well-rounded story. That means, drama, conflict, romance, etc... With that said, while I do prefer romance in my stories, I don't do the whole 'love at first sight' deal. I like everything to develop naturally.

I'd like to get what I give.

Grammar and spelling are important, but I'm not going to jump down your throat for a typo here and there.

Create the story with me. I hate having to pull the plot along by myself. You're every much entitled to a say in what happens as I am. It's our story.

I prefer to roleplay over email or PMs. It's just easier to manage and more convenient to keep up with.

I also prefer to roleplay as a female, considering I am one. That said, I'm more than willing and happy to double.

Now, on to the fun stuff!

Fandoms: (Characters listed below are who I'd like to pair with my OC. If you'd like to double, let me know who you'd like me to play for you.)

Supernatural: Dean X OC
Spartacus: Blood and Sand: Crixus X OC
True Blood: Eric X OC
Once Upon A Time: Killian Jones/Hook X OC
The Originals: Elijah X OC
The Vampire Diaries: Enzo X OC
Heroes: Peter or Sylar X OC
The Walking Dead: Rick X OC
Lord of the Rings: OC X OC
The Hobbit: OC X OC
Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack X OC
Interview with the Vampire: Lestat X OC