• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking a long-term advanced roleplaying partner

Bijouz Sanon

Hello all. I am here in search of a partner. About me: I’m a veteran roleplayer though I’ve been out of the game for some time. I got my start on Neopets, graduated to Gaia Online, dabbled on LiveJournal, MSN messenger, Facebook, and email. I find myself with a lot of free time so I’m trying to fill it with a new and fun story.

I've been roleplaying for 10+ years and considered myself advanced literate back in the day and so my writing style is extensive and detailed. I've been out of the game for quite some time so I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things. My posts are usually a minimum of three paragraphs. I like to engage many parts of a character when I’m writing, their personality, their thought process, their observations. I love playing as and against fully fleshed out characters with distinctive personalities and style. I have very few limits or triggers so gore, sex, violence, etc. are all on the table and I actually like playing out taboo scenarios. I’m not saying I want to be flooded with requests for Master/slave. I’m saying I like dark themes that are psychologically provocative and don’t shy away from them. I write in 3rd person, I play multiple roles, men and women, Black, Asian, anything, gay, straight, and everything in between. I seek the same open-mindedness in my partners.

In my partner I hope to find a skilled writer, someone looking to worldbuild with me and bring a story to life. I like detailed responses that engage the senses. Not interested in someone who uses the same three actions and can't adequately follow the story's actions. I'm hoping for a long term partner who I can swap ideas with. I very much don't want to be the only one controlling the narrative as I'll get bored very quickly. I might be open to a group setting in the future but for right now, I seek one on one.

On to plots I like. I prefer original content over fandom content. My favorite genres in order are:

Science fiction – Along with various punk offshoots: cyberpunk, solarpunk, Afropunk/afrofuturism, space operas.
Supernatural – I love a good vampire & werewolf tale as much as the next person but I have a wide range including gods & demigods, the Fae (Seelie/Unseelie Courts), wizards and mages, and more of the like.
Action/Adventure – This could include anything as far as assassins to gang wars.
Dystopia – This could encompass totalitarian governments, various apocalypses, or political intrigue stories.
Time period specific – I love various parts of history. I’m best with Victorian/Georgian/Edwardian England, Roaring 20’s America, ancient Egypt, Golden Age of Piracy, Feudal Japan, Old New York, and anything modern and futuristic.

When it comes to fandoms, I tend to prefer original characters in their universal settings. I would play Avatar: The Last Airbender, Cowboy Bebop, Firefly, Dark Matter, Star Trek, Game of Thrones, 3%, and more. Make a suggestion and I’ll consider it.

Okay, I think that’s enough for now. If any of the above intrigues you then reach out and maybe we can build something together. I'll post a sample of my writing in the future so you know what to expect and reciprocate.

Here are some prompts that I’d be happy to flesh out with the right partner:
  • “A school for cursed children”
  • “A world of blood magic, a new magic user trying to assimilate”
  • “A world of magic storms that open portals into other worlds”
  • “A world where humanity is broken into power classes with assigned partners.”

Hello all. I am here in search of a partner. About me: I’m a veteran roleplayer though I’ve been out of the game for some time. I got my start on Neopets, graduated to Gaia Online, dabbled on LiveJournal, MSN messenger, Facebook, and email. I find myself with a lot of free time so I’m trying to fill it with a new and fun story.

I've been roleplaying for 10+ years and considered myself advanced literate back in the day and so my writing style is extensive and detailed. I've been out of the game for quite some time so I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things. My posts are usually a minimum of three paragraphs. I like to engage many parts of a character when I’m writing, their personality, their thought process, their observations. I love playing as and against fully fleshed out characters with distinctive personalities and style. I have very few limits or triggers so gore, sex, violence, etc. are all on the table and I actually like playing out taboo scenarios. I’m not saying I want to be flooded with requests for Master/slave. I’m saying I like dark themes that are psychologically provocative and don’t shy away from them. I write in 3rd person, I play multiple roles, men and women, Black, Asian, anything, gay, straight, and everything in between. I seek the same open-mindedness in my partners.

In my partner I hope to find a skilled writer, someone looking to worldbuild with me and bring a story to life. I like detailed responses that engage the senses. Not interested in someone who uses the same three actions and can't adequately follow the story's actions. I'm hoping for a long term partner who I can swap ideas with. I very much don't want to be the only one controlling the narrative as I'll get bored very quickly. I might be open to a group setting in the future but for right now, I seek one on one.

On to plots I like. I prefer original content over fandom content. My favorite genres in order are:

Science fiction – Along with various punk offshoots: cyberpunk, solarpunk, Afropunk/afrofuturism, space operas.
Supernatural – I love a good vampire & werewolf tale as much as the next person but I have a wide range including gods & demigods, the Fae (Seelie/Unseelie Courts), wizards and mages, and more of the like.
Action/Adventure – This could include anything as far as assassins to gang wars.
Dystopia – This could encompass totalitarian governments, various apocalypses, or political intrigue stories.
Time period specific – I love various parts of history. I’m best with Victorian/Georgian/Edwardian England, Roaring 20’s America, ancient Egypt, Golden Age of Piracy, Feudal Japan, Old New York, and anything modern and futuristic.

When it comes to fandoms, I tend to prefer original characters in their universal settings. I would play Avatar: The Last Airbender, Cowboy Bebop, Firefly, Dark Matter, Star Trek, Game of Thrones, 3%, and more. Make a suggestion and I’ll consider it.

Okay, I think that’s enough for now. If any of the above intrigues you then reach out and maybe we can build something together. I'll post a sample of my writing in the future so you know what to expect and reciprocate.

That sounds like some mighty fine prospect, I suppose . . . or rather, you sound like a mighty fine prospector, and as long as you're willing to be original, that sounds all right to me. By any chance, do you have Discord? Communicado's easier over there for me.

I keep getting asked about Discord. I don't know about it but I guess I should familiarize myself since it seems like a pretty popular medium.

I keep getting asked about Discord. I don't know about it but I guess I should familiarize myself since it seems like a pretty popular medium.

Well, it's a wondrous application— accessible and offers the advantage of real-time conversations that this site simply doesn't have— and I highly recommend downloading it.

Love a darker story about drug abuse, gangs and mental illness set in old New York!!

This all sounds right up my alley - I love some dark themes, especially within the context of a dystopia. I'm super new to this site so I don't think I can actually send PMs yet but I'm very interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back