• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking 1x1 Romance Roleplay (Wide Variety of Settings, List of Prompts)

NeoGlorian

Captain of the Cirrus Swimmer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Yo! I’m looking for people to do a 1x1 romantic roleplay with me. I’ve got a list of RP prompt/taglines that vary from fantasy, to Sci-fi, to Modern. Specifically, I’m looking to play out a MxF romance plotlines with a dynamic and sometimes turbulent relationship.

As for what I’m looking for in a partner, I need someone who is literate and can write English at least mostly fluently. Any level of RP experience is fine. You don’t have to be a super great and detailed writer, but you should still be good enough to give me something to work with. That means no one liners (except for in dialogue scenes, but even then you should still be able to fluff it up to at least half a paragraph). I’m okay with playing either male or female, but i have a slight preference towards female. I like a person who can drive the plot equally as much as me, although I’m also okay to take a bit more of a dominant, DM kind of role.

List of Prompts:

(The list is in order from the ones I want to RP the most at the top, to the one I want to RP a bit less at the bottom. Although, I’m more than happy to RP any of them. Tags are denoted with [], and all the prompts have the [Romance] tag automatically. Note that some of the worlds are more developed and flesh out than others, and I will put a * to signify if I’ve done some lore writing about them. The heavier the lore, the more of a DM role I will have to take.)

*1. Phyto-Digital-V: In the far future, Humans have integrated their cities with nature and now live in complete balance. Humanity— after having cured all diseases, eliminated all poverty, and fixed almost every one of their problems— have set about to terraforming other planets and exploring the stars. However, a ship returning from a distant star carries a stowaway; A virus that can change from biological to digital. The virus now threatens to destroy the technical and biological peace that humanity has created. [Utopian] [Noblebright] [Solarpunk] [Nanopunk] [Sci-fi]

2. The Kids by the Creek: A Girl/Guy-next-door RP with a nostalgic tone along the lines of Bridge to Terabithia, The Goonies, The Sandlot, IT, Boyhood, and similar movies with small town America adventure. Muse A (F, around late teens) moves with her parents into a small isolated town somewhere in Cascadia. She quickly meets a group of teens in a treehouse by the creek in the woods surrounding the town. They’ve had a club since they were little kids. Muse B (M, same age as muse A) is the leader of the club and happens to be the neighbor of Muse A. There is also a rival club of the delinquent and bully kids, and the two clubs have had a feud since they were young. Tension between two groups is high as the feud had escalated to vandalism and physical fights. Can the new girl help ease the situation, or will the rivalry get more intense until someone winds up seriously hurt or worse? [Slice of life] [Urban] [Action] [Dark][Mystery]

3. Steampunk Syndicates: A steampunk story set in a London-like city, where Muse A (M, Adult) earns dirty money working for the black market that’s operated by the syndicate. Muse B (F, Adult) has spent her entire life trying to keep her head down and avoid the eye of the syndicate, but she’s unfortunately dragged into the criminal underworld when she meets Muse A. [Steampunk] [Urban] [Neutral Dark] [Crime] [Action]

*4. From Elsewhere: The world changed forever when three colossal abominations came forth unto earth from the void. They began to ravage earth, its nature, and its resources. Their influence spread wide, and their spawn now populate the planet, looking for any more morsel of life it can drain. The fight to survive in the wasteland is tough, but tales of magical world-seeds give hope for survival. (Pre-abomination world can be adapted as medieval or modern) [Medieval/Modern] [Post-Apocalypse] [Survival] [Adventure] [Horror][Dark]

*5. Draconus Academis: Within the Middle kingdom stands an academy, where people young and old can learn anything from Dragon Riding, to Alchemy, to Wizard, to Knighthood, and more! You begin as a Pawn rank, and you can be awarded the title of Rook, Knight, or Bishop by protecting the kingdom, bringing military glory to the kingdom, or by showcasing your talents in an academic field (respectively. I can it explain better upon request). RP as a student going enrolled in the Academy. [High Fantasy] [Slice of Life] (Basically a more lo-ki Rp, like a fantasy version of an anime set in a school)

6. Psychics and Specters: For generations the hidden war between Psychics—people who can alter the world with their minds—, and Specters—people who are part ghost—has been waging. Will the two forces be able to keep their feud a secret in a world full of cameras and instant communication? What happens when a Specter falls in love with a psychic? [Low Modern Fantasy][Action] [Adventure] [Mystery] [Investigation]

*7. Priests and Pirates: After a controversial king is crowned as ruler of the Holy Kingdom of the Sun, sizeable groups of citizens rebel and become pirates, believing him to be illegitimate. The pirates are led by Raven Stern, who is believed to be the true heir to the kingdom's throne. Do you pick the side of the pirates, or do you side with the king? [Low Fantasy] [Medieval] [Adventure] [Action]

8. Battle for Atlantis: The gods of Atlantis live comfortably on their island, but the utopia is threatened when beings from beyond the void begin to threaten its empire. In order to fight them, the gods set up trials to find the perfect champions to help them fight off the threat. The whole empire of Atlantis is at stake. [Superhero] [Mythological fantasy] [Ancient age] [Celestial horror] [Utopian] (Imagine Clash of the titans meets Lovecraft, or a superhero RP set in ancient Greece)

9. Vrun: The magical dumpster of the multiverse. Whenever some evil and powerful wizard or some highly volatile world-destroying artifact is banished, it is sent into the void never to harm anyone again, right? Well, nothing in the multiverse can really be destroyed or disappear forever, and anytime something is banished, it’s really transported to Vrun. Vrun is a very chaotic place, where anything that’s deemed too dangerous for a universe is sent. [High Fantasy][Neutral Dark] [Adventure] [Action]

***10. World of Eldara: (No real prompt for this one, as there are many different things happening depending on the continent. It’s my most expansive generic fantasy world and has a lot of tropes in it. It’s exactly what you might expect from, say, a D&D setting. It has quite a few unique races in it, though!) [High Fantasy] [Races] [Adventure]

***11. Dirigibles of Donnergoth: After a decade of peace, the Neoist (basically fascist) military state of Neogloria is ready to get revenge on its enemies for getting involved in the last Great War. Choose the side of the Smokepunk Neoist Smoker faction, or the Steampunk/Aetherpunk Liberal Steamer faction and prepare for war! [WW2-like] [War] [Steampunk/Smokepunk/Aetherpunk] [Dark] [Tragedy][Action]

**12. Rubicon: A computer world-simulator is set to run simulations of earth for eternity. Humans have since destroyed themselves and the simulations continue, however the computer has been damaged. The damages caused the simulations to corrupt, turning what should be regular earth into a fantasy world. Simply put, it’s a fantasy world within a corrupted computer. [Science Fantasy] [Adventure] (It’s a fairly expansively developed world, but I condensed it into a single word document, so it’s quite easy to read the lore. It’s 9 pages of lore, but it covers everything you need to know.)​

If you want to RP with me, just leave a comment down below saying if you’re interested, and name the prompt that you want to RP. If you want to tweak the prompt a bit, we can discuss that together. If there are already a lot of people who are interested, don't be shy, I'm always open to another partner. When i've got enough on my plate, i will close the thread.

Happy Roleplaying!

ooh boy, hello! I’m the hugest nerd for fantasy worlds and all the tropes that come with ‘em, so I’d love to maybe do something with World of Eldara with you! :D

Last edited:
Is this still open at all?

Woah, wasn't expecting to see this again! Regardless, I'm not against starting a new RP. However, it would depend on which prompt you were interested in. Some of them I've already explored/ am tiered with, while others were not touched. Send me a Pm (if you can, I've lost track of how this site works) and we can talk.

Kids by the creek sounds like such a great idea, I'm definitely down.

edit: just realized this was made august of last year XD if you've already done this prompt to death and are sick of it, that's cool

Kids by the creek sounds like such a great idea, I'm definitely down.

edit: just realized this was made august of last year XD if you've already done this prompt to death and are sick of it, that's cool

Oh not at all, actually. I'm quite glad someone took an interest in that one. Send me a PM (Im on my lunch break RN so i don't have much time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back