• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking 1x1 - Plot Idea Inside

Tulariel

Magic Eight Ball
Hello there! Before you scroll to see my plot idea, please note that:

1. I'm looking for someone who can commit, on average, to at least one reply a day. There's nothing worse than having a story drag out because of a lack of involvement.

2. My typical post length is two to three paragraphs, but I understand in some situations, less can be more.

3. I'm seeking a male x female RP. I have no outright preference as to which gender I'd like to play, so you're free to choose first. Our characters also aren't required to fall in love, but at least a deep friendship is preferred at some point.

Now onto my idea! (Think Hunger Games, but with a different spin on things...)

The General Idea: Our characters, kidnapped by a corrupt government, are trained to maintain peace by force in the poorer regions of the country. Any attempts at rebellion or escape from the program will result in memory wiping, but often, the payment for doing the dirty work is tempting enough to follow through with orders. So depending on our character's personalities, the story could take a number of turns.

If interested, please PM!

Question: were the characters kidnapped when they were young or whenever?

Not necessarily. I was thinking they were chosen against their will to be part of the program as young adults, kind of like the reaping in the Hunger Games, but less dramatic.

Ahhh, sounds cool. I would love to try this but my commitment issue gets in my way.

I don't usually RP this sort of thing, but I would be interested in giving it a shot. I can reply frequently, but I feel like I would have to test run it before committing entirely.

Thank you for you interest, Irdris! However must now close this thread due to enough responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back