• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern seeking 1x1 partners

marie304

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I'm Marie, a 20-year-old seeking long-term RP partners. I'm looking for partners who are 18 or older. I consider myself a semi-lit to literate writer, but I'm flexible when it comes to word count. I'm LGBTQ+ friendly and prefer BXG roleplays where I take on the male character. I love simple, modern, and realistic slice-of-life plots infused with romance, drama, and even elements of crime and horror. While I typically enjoy writing high school characters, I'm open to exploring adult roles with a focus on family dynamics, whether that means I'm playing the role of a father figure, an actual dad, or a teacher/mentor/guide. If this interests you, feel free to message me!

Bump! I'm currently craving a plot about the life of a high school teacher who has his young daughter in his English class. Drama ensues, including a possible romance between him and another character, whether it be a teacher or someone else that he perhaps meets through his daughter. We can double-up, or you can play one of those two characters: the daughter or the romantic interest.

I'm also interested in role-playing a character, particularly a singer, who befriends one of his young fans, whether she is a teenager or a young adult. Perhaps they go back to his hotel room where he's temporarily living, and he tries to guide the young girl away from the partying scene and her rebellious behavior.

Another plot I have in mind focuses on an age-gap relationship. Your character meets my character at a party, whether it's a welcome home celebration or a Halloween gathering. My character is the much older brother to a young college-aged man, which is why he knows and is friends with younger people.

Hi! If you're still open to it, I'd love to do the party plot with you! I'm also looking for longterm roleplay partners, so I hope we can work something out! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back