• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seek Long Term Role Play Partner to Transcend the Hunt

FriendlierTerms

BLACKJACK!
Holy smokes, all right, a night mixed with crappy party music from the neighbors and a minor case of undiagnosed insomnia strikes again. Here I am, at 23:45 looking for a role play partner. As for a quick introduction, my name is Mika. I've been role playing on and off for about ten years. My girlfriend has gotten me into RPGs which has awoken the beast within me... That said, I am looking for a long term, literate role play partner. As a fair warning, I am 26 years old and about to embark on a new job with a two month training session, so please bear in mind that I do have a life as well. If I still have your attention, here are a few things I'm looking for...

I want a long term role play partner. I love story building and want to create a character that will grow and develop with you and me.

Please write well and use proper grammar. I understand mistakes are what make us human, but some grammatical mistakes bother me. (By the by, if I make a mistake here, feel free to make fun of me.) Please be mindful and use proper grammar in your writing. I also appreciate long, detailed posts but I can tolerate the occasional one liner should it be fitting. Use it sparingly or you'll lose my interest.

I mostly role play females but if I like your female character, I can be convinced to role play a male. I can also double but I do not expect you to double.

Romance is not a must, but is appreciated. I don't like romance to drive the entire role play, but if it happens, it happens. Let it be natural for the characters. I will do m/m and f/f but I prefer m/f role plays.

I do not have any plots and prefer it that way. I prefer an overview of what you and I want to role play. A loose plot that we can build. I'm not well versed in nation building, but I can definitely try it if you don't mind showing me the ropes.

I will be honest with you. And I expect the same. I will tell you when I'm done with a role play. I don't mind maintaining a friendship, but I refuse to drag a role play on and on.

I will only role play on rpnation. That's it. No email. No text. Just here. I prefer PM and don't like venturing into the messaging boards. They intimidate me. Additionally, I like maintaining an OOC conversation so we can talk about the role play and life. Keeps things friendly, you know?

Genres - More Stars the Better
Medieval Fantasy *****
Historical ** (Also, I was a history minor, so tell me which time period you'd like to role play!)
Victorian Era/Steampunk - I use steampunk very lightly. *
Dystopian / Post Apocalyptic ****
Gothic Horror - Werewolves, vampires, you name it, we got it! ***

I'm open to other genres, but I will NOT do modern role plays. If you have a good plot for a modern fantasy, you can try and convince me. As for fandom role plays, it really depends on the fandom. I only ask that you don't ask me to be a canon character... I have a hard enough time acting in real life.

BTW, if you were able to figure out what my title is referencing, you're fantastic.

Last edited:
I'd be interested if you're still looking, here's some stuff about me:
M/23/Ita
I'm fluent enough in English and my average post length is 1 para, sometimes more sometimes less.
I don't mind romance in my rps. Being gay I favor mxm but I can do any pairing.
My preferred genres are fantasy (medieval but I also like to take inspiration from other cultures for my settings and characters), sci-fi, action and grimdark/dystopian. I can do fandom, if the setting interests me, but I only roleplay original characters.
So yeah, hit me up if you think we could get along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back