• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom see me drinking cherry cola [Private]

Alastor snapped again, and suddenly a table disappeared from one part of the lounge, only to re-appear directly in front of Genevieve, along with a bottle, which had seemingly already lost some of its wine. Then, a wine glass appeared in her hand, filled with a red wine that presumably was very expensive. He then made a chair appear behind him, allowing him to sit down and relax. "I hope red wine is your preference, Husk doesn't seem to keep very much white wine...well truth be told, he doesn't keep much wine in general, but I suspect that is because it doesn't black him out quick enough."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I figured, you aren't nearly snobby enough to make everyone call you those kind of things...though that is surprising actually. I would have figured that no one would dare to bother you or your dad, since he is the head honcho here, and I assume there isn't exactly a legal limit to what he could do like there would be for kings up there." He gestured upwards, referring to the mortal realm, despite knowing that in reality there were on an entirely separate plane of existence. He then shrugged and said "I guess it wouldn't have changed my mind about that, but I don't just screw with people for the hell of it, unlike most people here it seems..." he glanced down to the hand that had taken a nasty blow from the baseball bat, which had bruised quite badly, and looked even worse due to his complexion looking more similar to Charlie's or Alastors rather than the light tan he had when he was alive. Luckily, he somehow didn't suffer a fracture or break, or if he did, it wasn't nearly affecting him as much as he would've expected it to.

Genevieve looked at the glass of red wine in her hand. "Oh, red wine is very fine with me. I don't really like white wine anyways." She said with a small nod of her head. Then she slowly brought the glass up to her lips so that she could start sipping on the crisp, sweet, yet bittery tasting wine. It was better than liquor or beer or rum. Whilst she sipped her wine and simply waited for the pizza to get here, Gene was silent when she drank her wine. She liked the way it made tastebuds tingle and lightly quiver. The cat also leaned back in the chair slightly with both hands on the cup to ensure that she had a good hold on it.

--------------------
"My dad can do whatever he wants down here and nobody can really do anything to stop him. I guess if someone did try to stop him then my uncles would probably put a stop to it." She was talking about Gabriel and Michael, some angels up in Heaven. She figured they needed Lucifer to be in charge of Hell until Charlie needed to. Then she gave a casual shrug of the shoulders. "Yeah well I was humiliated on live television when I was trying to tell everyone about the hotel and how I think everyone has a chance at redemption." Charlie went on to explain. The damage done by Killjoy and Trench was there as Charlie had been having doubts that they would ever be able to get good business here at the hotel.

"Oh I agree, red wine is one of my favorites...aside from Absinthe." he said, as he leaned back in his chair, and made another glass of full wine appear in his hand, as more of the wine disappeared from the bottle. He didn't say anything more, as he just decided to enjoy himself for the moment, and hum softly some tune that must have been popular back in his days as he waited for the food to arrive. Eventually, there was a knock on the door, and Alastor sat up. "Ah, that must be it!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max leaned against the counter a bit, using his arm to prop himself up. "They must have been real assholes to have done that...I bet they probably just think they can't ever reach that and are butthurt about it." He said, hoping to reassure her as he gave her a smile. "I mean, you got me to try it, and I think I've done worse than most people here have..." He continued. As he spoke, he quietly wondered to himself if she could be properly called a demon, being the child of angel, or if she was in reality an angel as well. He wouldn't doubt it if it was the case, she was far too nice for him to openly consider her to be something that most people would use as an insult or synonym for a monster.

Genevieve looked over at Alastor, the corner of her lips twitching as if she was going to give a grin but nothing happened. Her ears flicked and she went back to drinking her wine until she heard a knock at the door which made her ears go up in interest. Her gut softly growled and oh she was ready to try pizza out for the first time. It must be really delicious if it was a popular food item to be consumed. Gene was done drinking her glass of wine and she gently set it down on the table in front of her, crossing her arms underneath her chest.

---------------------------------

Charlie giggled and looked up at Max. "Actually, I think Alastor's done worse than what you've done. According to what Vaggie has told me about him, he was a cannibalistic serial killer when he was alive back in the 1920's and 30's." Charlie informed him before turning her head when she heard a knock at the door. "Oh good the pizza is here!" Charlie changed the subject as she was hungry and ready to dig into some greasy yet delicious pizza.

Alastor got up quickly, before Vaggie or Angel Dust could, and moved to the door, opening it to a surprised, rather wimpy looking demon, who looked immediately terrified for their lives when they saw who it was they were dealing with. The transaction went along normally though, and as soon as the door shut, Alastor simply made the pizza he had taken suddenly disappeared and reappear on a near by Pizza. "There we go, enough for everyone, and with toppings suited to everyone's taste. Dig in!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max stopped entirely, glancing out the kitchen window towards the lobby, before looking back to Charlie. He had already figured that Alastor may have been one of the few at the hotel who were worse then him, though he had figured he was something like a mob boss rather than probably someone who just killed one person like Vaggie or what he could assume was someone who spent their life chasing carnal pleasures like Angel Dust, but a cannibal was something that certainly far and away worse than him. He followed behind Charlie as she went, happy that the subject changed while mumbling "Remind to avoid anything he cooks..." Once he was back in the lobby, he was happy to have food, and more over the kind of food he had grown up with in America. He had been abroad for so long, as his work never took him to anywhere considered a first world country, he rarely, if ever, got western style food, and more often than not, he wasn't ever really able to eat the nicest of food in the countries he was in, since his visits were never about having fun or enjoying himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back