• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Secrets (W/ GoldenChari)

{/|\Mason/|\}

Mason sighed. "Hey hotshot..." Mason said. "Hope i didn't worry you too much." He slowly smiled. "Look... More ferals jumped in as i smelled them. Lydia almost was out cold and I stopped Pine from finding HER!" He growled in pain. "Still... When more emerged and i began fighting for Lydia's life i... I lost my grip and let my curse of the Ryuu Okobani get me again." He showed his shoulder with scale indents in it. "When i get too angry i can't control it." He stated, not looking at anyone.

(Summer school tomarrow... May vanish unfortunately.)

Imana Keith

Imana looked at Mason.
"Your curse?..." Imana asked as she then repeated the name. "Ryuu Okobani..." she muttered as she looked at his shoulder with the scale indents. "Don't worry Mason, it's alright." Imana said trying to comfort him.

Zachary Monifield

Zach listened to Mason and Imana.
"So it wasn't just one feral, but a group..." he mumbled as he began to think. "So is this "Pine" dude some crazy super bad guy?" Zachary asked curious as to what Mason knew about this feral. "Do you guys have some sort of history with each other? Any conflicts? Sorry to pry." Zachary apologize.

(You have summer school?! Okay, thanks for letting me know!)

{/|\Mason/|\}

"Pine was a man i knew. He saved me and helped me train occasionally as he was strong." Mason snorted. "A woman entered his life and he wouldn't listen to me. She ruined him because she was a wicker witch. She drained every drop of happiness from him and left him sad and angry. His anger was small at me but by itself with sadness and anger with no other feelings to stop it he became a big feral. He vanished and it seems he started a feral group. You must not know these things exist. They have someone become hunted then ambush whoever it is. It seems Pine..." Mason put his hands on his face, trying not to cry as tears came from behind his hands. "I can't tell you everything. I'm bound by a oath." He whispered with a shaky voice. Mason crying hadn't been seen in years.

Imana Keith

Although he owed more than that, Imana wouldn't want to anger him or upset him more. She let Mason be and stood.
"Zachary, I think it's time to let him be. Let go to the building they were at and see what we can hide. I'm sure the norms won't be happy to see property destroyed, abandoned or not." she said before leaving.

Zachary Monifield

Zachary gently patted Mason's back before getting up and leaving with Imana. The discussed how to remove as much rubble as possible and they agreed on just levitating most of it to a vacant lot. He felt bad for Mason, what exactly had the kid gone through.

(I GOT THE PERFECT SCENE OMG)

Lydia Hollenworth

It's been a few weeks now. Lydia had regained her energy and was stable now thanks to the crystal. She still has to get her bones checked out though since healing magic doesn't fix injuries perfectly. Lydia was sitting in the healing room when the healer gave her the okay that she could leave for the day. Lydia left and wondered the building for a bit before stopping in front of a room. Lydia gently knocked on the door before opening it. Mason was laying in bed. He had been bed ridden for the past week since the healers declared he wouldn't be able to walk, and that he might be forever bed ridden. Lydia didn't want to think of it like that. He just had to rest his legs, that is how she thought of it.

It was late and Lydia wanted to check on Mason before she left the hideout. She walked over to Mason's bed and sat down in a chair looking at him. Lydia had questions, but hadn't been asking to let him rest.
"Hello Mason." she said. "How are you feeling?" Lydia was always worried about how he was doing.

(Maybe not so perfect?)

{/|\Mason/|\}

"I'm fine." He sat up a bit. "The real question is how you are. You haven't come around lately. I guess i scarred you though..." He looked away. "Whatever questions you have just ask them." He stated as he looked off.

Lydia Hollenworth

"I'm good, and it wasn't your fault. I know you didn't mean to scare me on purpose... right?..." she asked before shaking her head. "Okay... I have.. one question... that's been bothering me..." she said as she looked at him. "What happened seven years ago?..." Lydia asked curious. She was worried he might be suffering from PTSD and that the attack might have triggered a reaction.

{/|\Mason/|\}

"Before i answer... A few things." Mason thought. "Get that worried boss of yours and Hotshot. Second. Are you sure you want to know...?" He looked at her, dead in the eyes, his showing how crushed he was and yet how serious what he is to say really is.

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia gets a bit scared but nods and leaves the room before returning with Imana and Zachary. She sat back down preparing for whatever he had to say. Zachary stood behind Lydia looking at Mason curious and tense. Imana stood at the doorway watching.
"So, what happened?..." she asked looking at him.

{/|\Mason/|\}

Mason looked grim. "It was the first time i lost control. If you've heard of the explosion in norm territory labeled as the A-Tomb Explosion then you must know it wasn't very pretty." Mason stated. "I... I caused the explosion. I had watched Pine ruthlessly kick someone who was sitting by our home. What made me snap was when he knocked the man's stuff across the yard and throw him into the street like garbage, ignoring his crys of pain and forcing me too. I was young and was dealing with his outbursts more often and i finally lost control..." He shuddered. "I can't say everything that happened as i'm bound by oath. I can't even verify it's truth!" Mason looked distraught as the memories rushed in and attacked him. He couldn't run nor could he stop them or the tears that entered him.

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia listened completely shocked. He was the reason behind it? The explosion was so bad it took two weeks to remove the rubble and fix the homes in the area. No one was killed, but several were injured and let homeless for a couple of days. Lydia was little when it had happened, still living in the praised division with her parents. Lydia got up before sitting on the bed and hugging Mason. Though Mason had gone through hell and back, she knew that wouldn't same him from Imana's wrath. Zachary looked at them before nodding and leaving and so did Imana. Lydia sighed.
"Thank you for telling us." she said.

{/|\Mason/|\}

"I've now caused two tragic events and i can't see why you are thanking me for telling you! You don't know every detail. I slaughtered people. They were the ones who went missing!" As Mason said this his eyes widened and rolled in the back of his head as he threw Lydia off of him before a crackling was heard and his skin changed into his scales. He flopped around as he faded from skin to scale in various areas before he lay there, panting. He had snapped a word oath and in turn he had felt the searing pain of his own magic burning him. 'Damnit! I couldn't stop my words and now i can't even move again!' He said in his head. Under the sheets, blood stained the bed and sheets above. His skin had been seared past fourth degree burns on his legs and parts of his torso. "I... Can't feel my legs..." He finally whispered, unable to move as his muscles had tightened up. "I-i can't feel them!"

Lydia Hollenworth

When she was thrown off Lydia was terrified. She wasn't scared of Mason, but was scared of the Mason she had seen in the building. She wanted to scream but couldn't. Lydia would've cried, but stopped herself and stood when she saw blood. She was trembling. She slowly ands cautiously approached Mason and lifted the sheets to look at his legs after he said he couldn't feel them.
"They're burnt... beyond burnt..." she mumbled before leaving and returning with Iris. "Help him..." Lydia asked and Iris nodded as she casts a spell hoping to be able to heal him.

Last edited by a moderator:
{/|\Mason/|\}

The wounds scabbed over but beyond that, nothing occured. "My god... I'm more trouble then i'm worth. Just toss me out and let me heal on my own. I'll waste valuable medications, treatments and more importantly, time." The teen stated with a even tone.

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia shook her head. She refused to leave him out in the world. She feared for his safety. She knew he could take care of himself but she also knew he hated to to loose control. Iris looked ar Lydia before leaving to go heal other Resistance members. Lydia stood there not knowing what to do.

{/|\Mason/|\}

"If you care about me you'll let me go. I see it in your eyes. You feel i can't handle myself." He snorted. "Even if i cant run with my legs, i'll find a way to run again." He smiled a bit.

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia gave him a stubborn face before leaving the room, in other words she decided to just give up. She already knew he could handle himself and was the type of guy who didn't give up.

Imama Keith

Imana had waited for Lydia to leave before entering the room.
"What the hell is with this oath thing?" she asked rather sternly. She wanted to know everything but had no idea what all the blood was shoot, nor did she know what happened. She just assumed one of his wounds opened or something and that's why Iris was in there.

"I was cursed by a dark magic user." Mason stated. "and it was by the girl who corrupted Pine. If I speak about certain things I lose something or get into horrid luck. It seems my legs are immobile now..." The teen sighed as a tear stream appeared from his left eye. kill me or throw me out." he stated.

Imana Keith

"If I kicked you out, Lydia would be devastated. I also must say, Zach would miss someone to fight with." Imana said with a soft sigh as she then looked out the window. "So if you talk about something you get some terrible punishment..." she mumbled. His legs were immobile so that would explain the blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back