• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Secrets (W/ GoldenChari)

Zachary Monifield

"Careful. Something is off Mason. Keep your guard up." Zach said to Mason, confused on why he attack mud. Had something attacked him? Necromancer? Those types have been outcasted completely. Unless one snuck in. Zachary nodded at Lydia and she began to walk down the alleyway to reach the open part of the city.

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia walked and held her bow up as they neared the opened. She lowered it when nothing happened and looked out. She was right. Something was off. It seems time had stopped. The only reason the hideout wasn't affected was because it had a magic barrier.
"Another crazy occurrence..." she whispered before walking into the street. No one was in sight yet she felt like she was surrounded and being stared at.

(That is fine.)

(Since I'm dumb and can't inform my RP partner, more so dumb)

Zachary Monifield

"Well this isn't our problem, most likely Imana will have someone else cover this. Our job right now is to find that Feral Magic User." Zachary said before then putting his sword away and waiting for Mason to tell them where this Magic User was.

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia nodded and put the arrow she had out back in her quiver before resting her bow and looking at Mason.
"So this Magic User, I assume if he made you retreat, he's somewhat dangerous?" she asked as she stood there with her hands on her hips.

{/|\Mason/|\}

"Well for starts i couldn't show non magic people my magic. Second, i couldn't risk them being injured if i fought without it or with it." Mason said as they walked. Suddenly, ice shot towards him and he let it hit his skin, steam rising where it should of hit him. They were in the open street as a voice rang out.

"Oh look. It's the big bad Flame. You couldn't Win and so ya ran and came back with two resistance members? shocking."

"Oh quiet. They are here to watch and LEARN!" Mason beckoned as both men sprinted forward, slamming fists.

Mason nailed the Feral in the left side with a powerful axe kick before he was hit in the shoulder. He hissed as he jumped back before running and in the ally now he parkoured off the wall, jumping over him before seeing a pole. A trashlid top was thrown at him and he caught it, sliding a bit.

"Nice frisbee throw." Mason grinned as his feral growled, running at him. "Bad idea." He commented as he dodged the man a few times before he punched a wall, his knuckles cracking. He hissed and tried another swing at Mason with his right fist but was tripped. He collided with a wall and a plant fell from above onto his head, knocking him out.

"Hoorah!" Mason fistpumped, wincing as his hands bruised a bit along with his shoulder swelling a bit. "He's out for the count! I'd rather not kill. If the potted plant didn't end him, do it yourself. I fought because it was my fight and thats final." He stated, grinning stupidly as he walked over to the two. "How was i eh?" He asked.

Zachary Monifield

Zachary facepalmed.
"Actually,...." Zachary wasn't going to fight with him and shook his head before taking his sword and raising it looking at the guy. "I wasn't even suppose to kill the guy till night fell..." he said before bringing it down and bringing it down onto the guys neck, but he stopped. "Well, now I have a task for you. Bring this Feral back to Imana. Since we got attacked and you attacked him we weren't able to gather info. After that I guess she'll decide what you can do. Or you can just do your own thing. Explore the building, meet some of the members, I don't know." Zachary said before looking at Lydia and pulling a folder out of his jacket and handing it to her. "She's not easy, but Imana felt like you could handle her." he said before pulling out a folder for Mason. "If you don't get an order or find nothing interesting then you can take on this mission. You are to find another feral magic user, shadow magic, last seen near the center of the city." Zachary said before waving and walking off to take on his other punishment mission.

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia waved to Zachary before looking at Mason.
"Nothing too hard right? Just take him back and if you are bored, take on a mission!" she said smiling giving Mason a thumbs up before looking at her folder. "Oh of course.." she said somewhat excited as she read over the papers in the folder. "Water and Shadow magic, heck yes." she said before closing her folder and casting a spell for it to be small and sticking it in her quiver with a smile. "To make things a bit better, I'll go back with you, if you'd like." Lydia said as she looked at the passed out Feral.

{/|\Mason/|\}

"Get on my back then." He replied curtly after he got the feral in his arms, Bridal style. He bent over so Lydia could hop on. "If you do get on, hold very tight." Mason told her as he grinned, setting his feet, ready to bolt off in the area of frozen time.

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia blushed a bit, finding that sweet from someone who just beat up what was basically a criminal. She climbed onto his back and held on tightly. This seemed so odd, a tough fighter offering a piggy back ride. She giggled a bit.
"What, do you have a soft side too?" she asked jokingly.

[QUOTE="Painted Puzzle]

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia blushed a bit, finding that sweet from someone who just beat up what was basically a criminal. She climbed onto his back and held on tightly. This seemed so odd, a tough fighter offering a piggy back ride. She giggled a bit.
"What, do you have a soft side too?" she asked jokingly.

[/QUOTE]
{/|\Mason/|\}

"A bigger one then you know." He said before he bolted off, front flipping over trashbins and spinning around frozen people as if playing basketball or soccer. When they got to the building, ten minutes had past instead of the normal fourty-five minute walk. "And we're back." He said, taking a knee so shecould get off. It had been awhile since he had actually ran. The teen loved that he got to show another his speed fully.

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia got off his back and stumbled around a bit.
"Everything is moving at... the speed of sound..." Lydia said as she made her way to the door of the building before entering and going up stairs to the hideout. When she got there she walked to a chair and sat down.

Imana Keith

"You're back already? That was fast." Imana stated as she went over to Lydia noting her friend's state. "I guess Zachary went on his mission, I see you've brought back the Feral Mason. Good job." Imana said.

[QUOTE="Painted Puzzle]

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia got off his back and stumbled around a bit.
"Everything is moving at... the speed of sound..." Lydia said as she made her way to the door of the building before entering and going up stairs to the hideout. When she got there she walked to a chair and sat down.

Imana Keith

"You're back already? That was fast." Imana stated as she went over to Lydia noting her friend's state. "I guess Zachary went on his mission, I see you've brought back the Feral Mason. Good job." Imana said.

[/QUOTE]
{/|\Mason/|\}

"Wasn't too hard. I let him hit me. Ask Lydia about my speed." Mason smiled. "What now? Shall i clean up or shall i go train on something." He asked. In truth, it was hard to believe he was an outcast at all. Unfortunately, he was.

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia looked at Imana.
"Super fast...." she said before shaking her head and patting her cheeks and standing. She looked at Mason then Imana curious as to what he would asign him. "Well what is it Imana, what can he do? I can't wait to hear!" she said before stopping. "Err, I actually can't, I have the Feral to catch. Well I will see you guys around!" Lydia said heading to the training room to get another weapon. A sword which allows her to use light magic and her crystals. She grabbed her backpack used for missions before heading out.

Imana Keith

Imana nodded when Lydia excused herself before turning to Mason.
"I don't really have anything for you to do. Feel free to wonder, or go on that mission that was given to you. You can really do anything. Or you can accompany me, but that would be boring. So pick something fun, okay?" Imana said smirking at Mason before taking the knocked out Feral from him and heading off to a room.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Painted Puzzle]

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia looked at Imana.
"Super fast...." she said before shaking her head and patting her cheeks and standing. She looked at Mason then Imana curious as to what he would asign him. "Well what is it Imana, what can he do? I can't wait to hear!" she said before stopping. "Err, I actually can't, I have the Feral to catch. Well I will see you guys around!" Lydia said heading to the training room to get another weapon. A sword which allows her to use light magic and her crystals. She grabbed her backpack used for missions before heading out.

Imana Keith

Imana nodded when Lydia excused herself before turning to Mason.
"I don't really have anything for you to do. Feel free to wonder, or go on that mission that was given to you. You can really do anything. Or you can accompany me, but that would be boring. So pick something fun, okay?" Imana said smirking at Mason before taking the knocked out Feral from him and heading off to a room.

[/QUOTE]
{/|\Mason/|\}

"You forgot Shadow boy here." Mason stated before casually walking over to a crawling shadow, stomping on it's back as a person came out of the shadow. "See. I knew we had to go past the area he was at and i snagged his body as we went by. Thought the shadow crawl would let him escape after he unfroze in the barrier. Too bad he was sluggish." Mason coo'd. "Too slow Sharaa. Better luck next time! If there is one that is." He commented, sticking his tounge out.

Imana Keith

Imama was very impressed. She thought of already giving him a rank as one of her strongest but paused and nodded realizing she hasn't seen him in combat and that there was much more he needed to show than just strength.
"Thanks Mason." she said before taking the other guy. "You know the entire point of watching the Feral by day is to gather info, not to attack the minute you see them." she said with a smile. "You can kill the at night. We are very lucky time stopped at the moment it did or people would've reported us." Imana grabbed both the Ice user and Shadow user and went to the record holder for her to update their files. "Now you are free to do what you want Mason."

{/|\Mason/|\}

"Let me make one thing clear." Mason growled. "I can and will knock them out and bring them here. I WILL NOT kill anyone else. You understand this? I'll kill if i really must but until then, don't mention killing around me unless the person was killED." Heat crackled around him, tiny sparks of lighting appearing as thin black smoke seemed to come from his nose at times.

Imama Keith

As Mason spoke Imana was busy helping updating the files.
"Well you can always joins a different part of the alliance. The paper I had out signed you to the group that deals with Feral Hunting. Hunting. Did you bother reading the paper? I can always resign you to the group that just investigates the weird occurrences." Imana retorted. "Look if all you are going to do is ramble, then do something fun like I said. We can't have unstable members in the Resistance."

[QUOTE="Painted Puzzle]
Imama Keith

As Mason spoke Imana was busy helping updating the files.
"Well you can always joins a different part of the alliance. The paper I had out signed you to the group that deals with Feral Hunting. Hunting. Did you bother reading the paper? I can always resign you to the group that just investigates the weird occurrences." Imana retorted. "Look if all you are going to do is ramble, then do something fun like I said. We can't have unstable members in the Resistance."

[/QUOTE]
{/|\Mason/|\}

"I'll hunt my way. Deal with that and we can all be happy." He stated, calming down. 'I got to keep control.' Mason thought. 'If not then i may have to kill myself quickly and quietly.'

Imana Keith

"Stop being so irrational. Just go, do something else. I don't have time to argue and complain." Imana said as she finished up.

{/|\Mason/|\}

"You heard me." Mason hissed as he went to follow Lydia into the training room. "So. Anyone you know i could teach some things?" The teen asked, referring to a sparring match or the likes.

Lydia Hollenworth

"Nope. Everyone here is trained enough that they can get by easily, though it's also cause I just really don't know. They have to have some skill in order to be accepted here, so training is something most of us do alone. Besides, you just joined, it might be a while before everyone can trust you." Lydia said as she held her sword before going downstairs and then leaving. "This resistance isn't just here to find out things. We're hear to do the protecting the Praised Division doesn't do. Therefore, we get stronger. If you are seeking someone to spar, you could always just try asking people, not asking me." Lydia smiled. Her thoughts were kind of all over the place but she didn't mind. She walked relatively fast as she was excited to fight the feral she was assigned.

{/|\Mason/|\}

"Psh. I'll just get you to the last place your feral was spotted." Mason said. "That seem good?" He asked as stretched.

Lydia Hollenworth

Lydia stopped as she looked at him and nodded.
"If that is all you're gonna do, then it's very much appreciated." Lydia did like it when Mason helped, but she didn't want him to do all the work. She made sure he didn't overwork himself.

{/|\Mason/|\}

Mason bolted off again and this time he jumped inbetween two trees before running treetop to treetop until the trees ended and he spun around, doing three slow backflips as he laughed. When he landed, he jumped back a bit to lessen the shock. "We not there juuust yet." He then took off again. He passed the cocky kid and as he went by he pants'd him. "Oh nice! Have fun fighting like that!" Mason said as he trippedhim, taking his pants and ran off like he had the enemy's flag before he skidded to a halt by their destination. He tossed the pants onto the ground on a cleaner spot and looked at Lydia, hands on his hips. "How fun was that?" He asked as his breathing was only a little faster.

Lydia Hollenworth

"T-That wasn't... very nice.. Zachary is.. a good guy..." Lydia said as she was extremely dizzy and her eyes hurt from how fast her surroundings had passed her.

[QUOTE="Painted Puzzle]

Lydia Hollenworth

"T-That wasn't... very nice.. Zachary is.. a good guy..." Lydia said as she was extremely dizzy and her eyes hurt from how fast her surroundings had passed her.

[/QUOTE]
{/|\Mason/|\}

"Seems a bit high and mighty so i hope he learns ima jokester. Or learns i'm next to be killed." Mason giggled before he set Lydia down. "Hey i think i should go slower next time." The teen sighed, offering her a bottle of advil. "Sorry i gave you a headache Miss Lydia." Mason said, looking at his feet as he got down like a servant, presenting the bottle, unsure if she preferred magical healing.

Lydia Hollenworth

"I.. think I am okay... just need to rest for a moment or two." Lydia said as she wobbled around before placing a hand on Mason's shoulder for support. "Yeah, going slower... would be nice.." she mumbled.

{/|\Mason/|\}

"Well. Do you need me to stick around for the feral or not?" Mason asked. He looked really sorry. 'I'm exposing too much... I should just bolt now so what memory she has of me is faint.' He thought as his eyes stared at the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back